IGNORED

Buzsaky / Baldock (+ A Little Bit Of Gerrard) .... Merged

Brizzle Jordan

We seem to forget that Baldock signed a three year Contract with Wham in only Agust last year for 1.6 million ( and the salary that goes with it) That included an option of another year.....If baldock doesnt want to leave Wham thats his perogative and Big Sam cant do jack s about it.... Baldock is only honouring his side of the deal...Furthermore the Wham fans are most vociferous at letting their manager know what they think and if Baldock keeps knocking them in in freindlies and reserve games it will be difficult to ignore him...Why would any self respecting player want to come to City for less money when he has the opportunity to play in the Premier League (or not play as the case may)when he can sit it out on 15 k a week.? Unless he is a complete idiot of course. I would have thought if he was coming he would be here by now and settling into the squad and playing in the pre season games...on off on off on off ...worse than Burton and Taylor. (thats Richard and Elizabeth of course.) The stumbling block to Baldocks move to City either a loan or permanently would be his salary and his agent...nothing more. If he does come we will know that the owners have backed Del and splashed the cash which we havent got.!

Time to give up on Baldock as well? This the lastest from "Knees Up Mother Brown"

The same mate that told me about Morrison leaving last week just texted me that Baldock had a medical scheduled for Monday followed by a meeting on the subject of personal terms in Bristol. On Sunday night he expressed his wish to the staff that he wants to stay at the club but if they don't want him, he wants to go on loan for a year to a club in London. He will not leave the club permanently this transfer window.

I've been told the Bristol City deal is off because Baldock didn't want to move out of London - but he's spoken with Crystal Palace (who were after him while at MK Dons) and is very close to a move to Selhurst Park.

??????????????????????????????

Apologies, didnt see Ciderup,s post

What I heard was that Baldock was quite interested in moving to us, but his WAG was dead set against it. Source is my mate whose mate works with a relative of one of the staff.

So that's bound to be spot on.

What I heard was that Baldock was quite interested in moving to us, but his WAG was dead set against it. Source is my mate whose mate works with a relative of one of the staff.

So that's bound to be spot on.

Personally, and no disrespect to the fairer sex, I would rather we did not have a player who is under the thumb of his Mrs. I mean, lets face it, he is probably the overwhelming bread winner and he should be a man and tell her to put up and shut up.

On the other hand the story sounds like a very good yarn !!

Bristol City FC@bcfctweets

"We've had no bids in for [any of the players] speculated about," manager Derek McInnes says at press day. #BristolCity

I take that to mean we have recieved no bids for Albert and Yannick. Nothing to do with our bids for players. People really need to calm down before they throw their rattles out of their prams

I take that to mean we have recieved no bids for Albert and Yannick. Nothing to do with our bids for players. People really need to calm down before they throw their rattles out of their prams

indeed, expect two players no one knows we were in for to be unvaled tomorrow (not itk)

THIS THREAD HAS BEEN A HUGE WASTE OF TIME AND FASHIONED BY THOSE THOSE WITH A HUGE AMOUNT OF TIME TO WASTE APPARENTLY.

Which obviously includes yourself !! In fact , you have so much time to waste , you typed THOSE , twice !!!!

I live in hope that somewhere in this mess there might be a grain of fact that is reported, however there has been nothing, nothing at all, it just consists of mostly those that are trying to look a bit 'clever' in hoping that we sign someone they have mentioned. Which includes virtually every footballer either with a club or looking for a club, and then for some reason dialogue and arguments about these players are had as to the benefit (or not) to the club. However these players had no intention in joining City.

Bit sad really.

And you know for a fact ?

Im still quietly confident that the Baldock rumour isn't to far off the truth, and for the love of me I can't see how a young player who's got a bright future ahead of him really wants to stay in London and restrict his ambitions or float around the reserves.

Im really hoping that your post turns out to be the biggest peice of BS in this entire thread, guess were find out soon !!

I live in hope that somewhere in this mess there might be a grain of fact that is reported, however there has been nothing, nothing at all, it just consists of mostly those that are trying to look a bit 'clever' in hoping that we sign someone they have mentioned. Which includes virtually every footballer either with a club or looking for a club, and then for some reason dialogue and arguments about these players are had as to the benefit (or not) to the club. However these players had no intention in joining City.

Bit sad really.

Who are you to judge what makes someone 'sad'. This is obviously a rumours thread and there are loads of us who like to comment and speculate. If you want facts, why be on a forum that, by it's nature, is based on opinions. Stick to the news channels or official site. Lastly you criticise people who write things claiming they know what's going on and then in the same breath state, quite categorically that they had no intention of coming here. And you know this how? Rant over. Just leave us to speculate in peace.

Archived