IGNORED

Buzsaky / Baldock (+ A Little Bit Of Gerrard) .... Merged

Brizzle Jordan

Yes it was, he was way too big for this club, I remember being at the Swindon vs Newcastle match when he came on as sub for the geordies, his first match, they didn't know what a gem they had, I had to tell a few.....Oh! and City beat Brum 1.0 away that day...far more important than anything else.

He was a nobody. He was a young gooner, rotting in their reserves, we plucked him and got him in the limelight. Without our 'gamble' of £500k on a nobody, he may never had been fully discovered.

A true big time charlie refusing to train. And for him to openly state bcfc was the worst thing he ever did was shocking. I loved watching him but cant stand the bloke for such a joke statement!!

Load of hammers on twitter saying Baldock has now left west ham and signing for City, more of the ITK lot but seems more definite now

Baldock has left #WHUFC.

We agreed a fee with Bristol City for Sam Baldock, hence why he has left. Good luck to the lad #COYI

Proper confirmation on the website may come tomorrow, seen as it is half 10 at night #COYI

@Agent_WHU: We have now agreed a fee with Bristol City for the transfer of Sam Baldock. We wish Sam all the best with his future.

This guy has been pretty accurate and early with WHam news today. Fingers crossed it's nearing a conclusion...

Maybe I'm reading too much into it but with del saying that 1 or 2 want to come to city but there are other factors delaying things ( inferred I know, not a direct quote) I wonder if he was trying to put to bed the rumours that baldock didn't want to leave London for brizzle?

In Dels interview on Rad Bristol earlier he said "there are two players who are very keen on coming to BCFC but sometimes its not always up to the player", so that could imply that WHU hadnt agreed a fee at that time altho Baldock wanted to come ?

Archived