IGNORED

Buzsaky / Baldock (+ A Little Bit Of Gerrard) .... Merged

Brizzle Jordan

Actually I have quoted facts on this thread, thus helping it from the depths of utter speculation and b/s about players we will never sign...we did have Andy Cole, Carry on with you and yours fantasy players games if that rocks your boat...Oh! look there are some more threads on players that will never sign for us :bored:

Just keep off the thread if you don't like it. How hard is that?

Disagree,if we sign him this I believe will be the main reason why,

Nope wrong again.....if we sign him and I hope indeed we do it will be because his agent has agreed a workable salary package with Baldock commensurate with what he is on now....The fee wont come into it....Its Baldock we have to Satisfy sufficiently for him to want to terminate his contract not WHU...If he does sign he will be our highest paid player unless hes taken a massive pay cut !

Are seriously suggesting the Maynard fee owed is not instrumental IF the deal goes through?

Come on keep up, I thought at least you had some common sense, if at least short of a good retort. :punish: ,

Doesnt work like that we will get our money Baldock or not...what we have to do is make Baldock an offfer of a salary attractive enough for him to break his contract.... 90 % of PF's leave it completely in the hands of their agents....I would imagine Baldock would go to any one of the Championship or Div 1 clubs surrounding the metropolis for 15 k a week...... thats the way it is in professional footy land ...trust me I know.... If baldock signs he will even be briefed by both clubs in what to say...come on keep up..... this isnt the sixties where managers met players in the red lion for a pint a spit and a handshake. Its agent v agent brokering a deal..thats why there has been no concrete statments from either club. The world of professional football transfers is more clandestine and secretive than MI5

I dont really understand twitter, but it looks to me like a city fan asked if fee agreed and sullivans boy said simply 'no'

However it looks a bit like this was at 3pm this afternon, so perhaps things have changed this eve

think sullivans boy only about 12 so would be odd for him to be up replying this late to people

The 12 yr old Jack Sullivan doesn't deny anything on twitter. The question was can you confirm that a bid has been accepted. He merely states no. That doesn't mean a fee hasn't been reached. It means he can't confirm. Could be because his daddy has told him not too or he simply doesn't know. He doesn't say that a bid hasn't been accepted at all. Still believe it when it's on the OS. Amazing if we do get him as I believe he will do really well for us. I live in hope but Im not holding my breathe for sure. Seems to have picked up pace though and Del only said today that hopefully 1-2 in by Gillingham game. That's 2 days away effectively as we don't sign players at the weekend historically.

In Dels interview on Rad Bristol earlier he said "there are two players who are very keen on coming to BCFC but sometimes its not always up to the player", so that could imply that WHU hadnt agreed a fee at that time altho Baldock wanted to come ?

Or that the player's WAG is unwilling to move to Bristol..

Mind you you know what is going to happen we will agree a deal....blaze of publicity...and he will turn out to be shite....

That had crossed my mind as well. Sincerely hope not.

Interestingly he turned Posh down or they turned him down according to them just a month before the Hammers bought him. At that time a fee of £1.2 million was agreed. Fergie said he did not like his attitude and Baldock said he felt uninspired by the place!!!!! Still, its 85 miles north of London compared to 107 to Brizzle.... not much difference and lets be quite frank here, the difference between the two places could not be more stark. As I believe you have said Dave its not the location that is anything to do with any possible delay on many a transfer dealing.

All things considered, if the lad comes here I will be reasonably pleased because he clearly has talent but I will reserve being ecstatic until he grabs that first brace away to somewhere like Blackburn. I say Blackburn only because I hope they go down, again.

Actually I have quoted facts on this thread, thus helping it from the depths of utter speculation and b/s about players we will never sign...we did have Andy Cole, Carry on with you and yours fantasy players games if that rocks your boat...Oh! look there are some more threads on players that will never sign for us :bored:

I would almost like one of them to sign now ore for the fact that it would make you look stupid rather than the fact that it would be a great signing for the club. And how is stating that none of the players are interested stating a fact? Do you know all of them personally? Idiot!

All this and he might even turn out to be shit anyway once he signs!

Trundle was probably the signing that most excited me and his Youtube video must have astounded everybody. That didn't quite pan out as expected.

KUMB (West Ham board) say Baldock's short and easily knocked off the ball so he'll need a target man up with him and some time in the weights room.

I'm loving the people on this thread getting all annoyed about the thread, but who are actually posting more than anyone else on the thread!! Go figure.

Anyway, isn't this part of the fun of football? Speculating who is going to be joining your club, branding names around, rumours?

I for one love a bit of speculation, it sorts out a boring pre-seaon and get me excited for the season in hand. Lets hope we get to see Baldock don the shirt vs Bournemouth

I'm loving the people on this threat getting all annoyed about the thread, but who are actually posting more than anyone else on the thread!! Go figure.

Anyway, isn't this part of the fun of football? Speculating who is going to be joining your club, branding names around, rumours?

I for one love a bit of speculation, it sorts out a boring pre-seaon and get me excited for the season in hand. Lets hope we get to see Baldock don the shirt vs Bournemouth

Thank you badger. I agree maybe 10 mins of rough will go and read a thread that he is actually interested in rather than boring us all.

Trundle was probably the signing that most excited me and his Youtube video must have astounded everybody. That didn't quite pan out as expected.

KUMB (West Ham board) say Baldock's short and easily knocked off the ball so he'll need a target man up with him and some time in the weights room.

Stead will do that and hold the ball up creating room for him if he signs

Archived