IGNORED

Buzsaky / Baldock (+ A Little Bit Of Gerrard) .... Merged

Brizzle Jordan

Why would we have a PC?

It'll be the normal text then interview on website.

Well if it is an expensive signing, or high profile signing, we normally go down the PC route, others like you rightly say are text and website.

So I am expecting a Text :)

My mate who is a west ham fanatic said that Baldock jumps well for a small fella is a poacher and is lightening fast, and would score us 20 a season he said that he has defo left west ham and will probably come here but he is waiting to see if any other offers come in, Probable bowlarks but he thinks that if Huddersfield sell Rhodes then he could be wanted their on a lot more money than we can pay him....

He is still on a west ham contract so there is no rush for him to make a decision.

Like i said probably bowlarks but i thought i would put it on here anyway.

My mate who is a west ham fanatic said that Baldock jumps well for a small fella is a poacher and is lightening fast, and would score us 20 a season he said that he has defo left west ham and will probably come here but he is waiting to see if any other offers come in, Probable bowlarks but he thinks that if Huddersfield sell Rhodes then he could be wanted their on a lot more money than we can pay him....

He is still on a west ham contract so there is no rush for him to make a decision.

Like i said probably bowlarks but i thought i would put it on here anyway.

You're mate says 'he's definitely left west ham' then at the end you say 'he's still on a west ham contract so no rush' the simple fact is he's either left or he hasn't !? He either has an employable contract where he turns up to work or not.

The most credible source so far is the west ham guy on twitter who got several right before confirming baldock has gone, he just hasn't said where to !!!

The main concern is that the player doesn't want to come here. Looking at the anecdotal evidence, Watford would seem to tick all his boxes, so my concern is that he will go there.

However they signed a Swiss striker on loan from Udinese yesterday, so that's a good sign. On the other hand, Zola has indicated another signing is imminent - who knows whether this could be another striker?

The main concern is that the player doesn't want to come here. Looking at the anecdotal evidence, Watford would seem to tick all his boxes, so my concern is that he will go there.

However they signed a Swiss striker on loan from Udinese yesterday, so that's a good sign. On the other hand, Zola has indicated another signing is imminent - who knows whether this could be another striker?

That would be a concern yes, but like with everything else it was only a rumour that span out of control,

If we sign him I've no doubt he will give everyything for us whether thats for a move to a bigger club or just to prove to west ham he can cut it, it will only work in our favour,

Ether way lets wait and see if these twitter rumours are true, My little birdy said he doesn't know so I'm none the wiser ether,

He has got alot of abuse for the busakyi thing though

I'd be incredibly surprised if Watford spend £1.6 million on a player. The business model of these new owners seems to involve getting them promoted by loaning reserve players from Udinese and Granada. I don't think they have any interest in paying big fees for players

The way I see this at the minute is that because WHam still owe us money for Micky, we're the only club for whom it is financially viable to sign him permanently. Baldock is with a team who've just been promoted and feels he can get a crack at the Premier League. WHam aren't interested in playing him so want rid. To a certain extent it comes down to whether Baldock's ego will allow him to accept he's not going to play in the Premier League next season. Or whether we've even made a bid in the 1st place....

As long as we don't play 4-5-1!

looking at the pre-seasons (not to be judged I know) but it looks as if we will be playing with wingers and one in the hole in that 4-5-1 I see baldock as an in the hole player with stead knocking the ball down to him

In my opinion, if he is waiting for other offers before deciding, does that mean if we sign him he will be committed to us? I hope it's not a case of we sign him so he can raise his profile and a pathway back to the Prem then we have another Maynard situation on our hands!

MM

You're mate says 'he's definitely left west ham' then at the end you say 'he's still on a west ham contract so no rush' the simple fact is he's either left or he hasn't !? He either has an employable contract where he turns up to work or not.

The most credible source so far is the west ham guy on twitter who got several right before confirming baldock has gone, he just hasn't said where to !!!

Come on keep up.... when he said he has left, he means he is a goner, West Ham know is is definatly leaving but it is just a question of where and yes he is still on a contract .. of course he is, he will be until he signs on the dotted line for someone else

In my opinion, if he is waiting for other offers before deciding, does that mean if we sign him he will be committed to us? I hope it's not a case of we sign him so he can raise his profile and a pathway back to the Prem then we have another Maynard situation on our hands!

MM

I think that City have agreed a fee of 500k for Baldock. But cannot meet his salary expectations. There are several clubs it seems who will pay Whams valuation of 1.75 million and maintain his current salary. Baldocks agent will be advising him and as he will make 15% and Sam 10% out of any transfer fee its easy to see why any deal is stalling. Theres absolutely no doubt that Baldock thinks he is better than a Championship player so if he does leave Westham surely hes not going to do it unless its financially very much worth his while or if he believes he will be back in the Premier League before long.

I dont think City are in a position to fullfill either of those criteria sadly, unless a loan deal can be brokered in which Wham agree to suppliment his salary.

The new season starts in 8 days, and we haven't a competitive team. We need quickly a CB and a Striker :(

On that basis I am rushing out to put my life savings on City for relegation.

so albert Heaton Stead Anderson Cunningham Elliot Morris are all league 1 players and not worth a w**k

That's 7 players and you spoken of 1 defender, Elliot who's not played in about 4 months, Anderson who has not had a proper preseason and Morris, who has looked tidy in a 3 man midfield yet ho I have minor reservations about in a 2..

so albert Heaton Stead Anderson Cunningham Elliot Morris are all league 1 players and not worth a w**k

what?! i think his point is that you could have 11 world class players in your starting 11 but if the other 14 are awful then its not a competitive squad - i.e. we still need better players in certain positions to make our squad of 25 competitive

what?! i think his point is that you could have 11 world class players in your starting 11 but if the other 14 are awful then its not a competitive squad - i.e. we still need better players in certain positions to make our squad of 25 competitive

yea and I'm pretty sure del is well aware of what we lack and what we need alot better then us,

last time i checked there is 8 days until the forest game and 21 days left of the transfer window and 3 months left of the loan window

Archived