IGNORED

Buzsaky / Baldock (+ A Little Bit Of Gerrard) .... Merged

Brizzle Jordan

yea and I'm pretty sure del is well aware of what we lack and what we need alot better then us,

last time i checked there is 8 days until the forest game and 21 days left of the transfer window and 3 months left of the loan window

Yeah, but wouldn't it be nice for once to have the team set out ready for the opening match, with all transfers completed and not with all this pussy footing about.?

Caullker turned out to be a life saving move, but once gone we went back to the uncertainty.

Loans ok but could do without.

yea and I'm pretty sure del is well aware of what we lack and what we need alot better then us,

last time i checked there is 8 days until the forest game and 21 days left of the transfer window and 3 months left of the loan window

Well, It is okay to be aware of what you need, we are all aware of whast we need, trouble is can we financially back, or attract to the positions we need? I hope so.

Otherwise it is a bit like saying, it's the thought that counts!

Yeah, but wouldn't it be nice for once to have the team set out ready for the opening match, with all transfers completed and not with all this pussy footing about.?

Caullker turned out to be a life saving move, but once gone we went back to the uncertainty.

Loans ok but could do without.

Yep , that would be great , but I bet there are very few of the 92 league clubs who can say they have conducted all their business. Even the likes of Man City with all their wealth are having problems , Man Utd have done very little business either.

I expect there to be loads of deals done after the season has kicked off , 1 big move could spark everything into life.

Not sure if posted above, but I see 20mins ago Sullivan's little chavvy responded to 'have whu accepted a bid' 'no'. Pretty unambiguous and no scope for the answer relating to 'can you confirm'

Cannot find the potenial target thread so just going to throw this one out there

Sky reporting that Berra wants out at Wolves. Looks like hes talking up regular footie as reason, rather than thinking he is too good for championship or anything like that.

Might be too expensive but worth a look? I always though he looked pretty decent, good age,

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/12691/7979008/Berra-I-need-to-leave-Wolves

Not sure if posted above, but I see 20mins ago Sullivan's little chavvy responded to 'have whu accepted a bid' 'no'. Pretty unambiguous and no scope for the answer relating to 'can you confirm'

how old is his son out of interest does anyone know? im guessing he is fairly young...

how old is his son out of interest does anyone know? im guessing he is fairly young...

No idea, but think he is quite young. He seems to dish out a lot of information. Surely has to dampen all of last night's hype.

No idea, but think he is quite young. He seems to dish out a lot of information. Surely has to dampen all of last night's hype.

I saw Mr. Sullivan's misses buying one of those big Pamper packs the other day.. not sure if that might be a clue? :ill: Talking of that part of the anatomy, i think its all pants until we hear otherwise.

Either his geography is not that good or he is not actually from or in Romania. Education these days?.. corrrr blimey I don't know heh? !!!!

Nope I think they are known differently in different areas could be known as Occidentali

Well can some one ask him again!!!

I can't I'm not a user and won't sign up. I fail to see the point though - his response was an hour ago so unlikely to have changes given he was unequivocal ("NO" in caps)

Nope I think they are known differently in different areas could be known as Occidentali

Not heard that one I must say only other being that its part of the Carpathians. Read a lot about it not been.. looks a wonderful place for several camping hikes or mountain bike trailings.

Archived