IGNORED

Buzsaky / Baldock (+ A Little Bit Of Gerrard) .... Merged

Brizzle Jordan

Not heard that one I must say only other being that its part of the Carpathians. Read a lot about it not been.. looks a wonderful place for several camping hikes or mountain bike trailings.

It is a fantastic place, anyone gets the chance to go to Romania, , brilliant country, fantastic scenery, coast is not up to much, but worth a visit to constanta if you do go. Sea was pretty warm as well.

make sure you drive, I drove and also used the train, it took an eternity to get anywhere by train.

Watch out fot the Bears in them there mountains.

i went in the middle of winter once, gawd blimey guvnor it was -31

It is a fantastic place, anyone gets the chance to go to Romania, , brilliant country, fantastic scenery, coast is not up to much, but worth a visit to constanta if you do go. Sea was pretty warm as well.

make sure you drive, I drove and also used the train, it took an eternity to get anywhere by train.

Watch out fot the Bears in them there mountains.

i went in the middle of winter once, gawd blimey guvnor it was -31

Are you a sex tourist or summat?

To be fair you gave the impression I'd come back in a body bag from Ukraine and the locals were good as gold.

The club MUST know we have strongly been linked with baldock, there for if there is nothing in it i would have thought the club would have dismissed it ages ago! like powell did when charlton were being linked to him, and like we did when we were being linked to davies!

i know this probably means f.a and i cba to read through the whole thread so apologies if someone has already mentioned it... but i just downloaded the transfer update on fm 12 and baldock is in the squad! fingers crossed

:laugh: god i wish it would work like that,

out of intrest you heard of any new features for 2013?

Archived