IGNORED

Buzsaky / Baldock (+ A Little Bit Of Gerrard) .... Merged

Brizzle Jordan

i know this probably means f.a and i cba to read through the whole thread so apologies if someone has already mentioned it... but i just downloaded the transfer update on fm 12 and baldock is in the squad! fingers crossed

Absolutely incredible...

FM 12 has SM in the updated transfer updates...

Personally I prefer to get an official text from the club...

Ha

Can't this thread be locked now? None are happening.

seconded!!! keep dipping in the vain hope that some of this is true but i think most are resigned to neither of these happening now....time to move on and look forward to august 31st.....love transfer deadline day by the way

seconded!!! keep dipping in the vain hope that some of this is true but i think most are resigned to neither of these happening now....time to move on and look forward to august 31st.....love transfer deadline day by the way

Stop reading the thread. Job done

Yes it's all a bit over the top thsi thread considering none of these players have signed yet/will sign at all. However whilst there's no solid proof that Buzsaky or Baldock are coming or have been close to coming, but there's equally as little solid proof to say they 100% aren't. So I don't see why people are acting completely negative about the thread. Let it all play out, the optimist in me says something good is just around the corner signing-wise, may or may not be these two, but I still feel optimistic.

Phew, all that optimism...I best go have a lie down!

me too do you take insulin... :laugh:

Seriously time to lock down this thread and start another linking us with another imaginary signing....oops cant do that we have exhausted everyone available....

Why? Until he signs elsewhere we're still in the hunt. Just because the deal can't be in time to suit some on a football forum doesn't mean it isn't happening. It won't be us dragging our heels will it it will be either the selling club or the player. Of course those that get off with bashing the club at every opportunity won't like that.

Personally I think we will get him and we're waiting for West Ham to announce a replacement as most of their fans seem upset at his departure. If it doesn't happen we move on, no point stamping our feet & crying about it.

Archived