IGNORED

Buzsaky / Baldock (+ A Little Bit Of Gerrard) .... Merged

Brizzle Jordan

me too do you take insulin... :laugh:

Seriously time to lock down this thread and start another linking us with another imaginary signing....oops cant do that we have exhausted everyone available....

While I agree that this thread has got somewhat out of hand, there are no 'imaginary signings' on this thread. Both players (discounting Gerrard) have been linked with us in the national press and given that Del hasn't directly denied that we're interested in either, I think it's fair to say that we've at least talked to their respective agents. Not saying we'll sign either, but if the thread is that pointless and ridiculous, I'd go start one more interesting

He's in Bristol

The last rumour from Sky was that he told a Hungarian newspaper he was back to England and would sign next week..

http://www1.skysports.com/news/12040/7901933/

The report was dated 14th July.. So even his own words didn't ring true..

Was told today that Rangers were interested.. But at the moment they are linked with more players than we are..

Personally I don't think Del really is that keen..?

It would be nice if the club showed some respect for us fans and actually announced that we had tabled a firm offer for him...severe lack of information coming from management.

At least we could rid ourselves of all this inane speculation

Keeping business confidential is the only professional thing to do and releasing news would neither show any respect for fans nor rid us of speculation. There's no lack of information, just the usual unrealistic expectations.

Of course those that get off with bashing the club at every opportunity won't like that.

See below for prime example....

It would be nice if the club showed some respect for us fans and actually announced that we had tabled a firm offer for him...severe lack of information coming from management.

If in doubt, make something up to moan about.

So because we're all bored and wildly speculating about it on the Internet, the club is showing a lack of respect by making their business public?

Archived