IGNORED

Buzsaky / Baldock (+ A Little Bit Of Gerrard) .... Merged

Brizzle Jordan

MInus that pseudo posh one with no voice and no ability whatsoever and I might listen to them.

Well, if you're gonna toss her aside I'm sure I could find a use for her.

But, Ahem........This isn't really transfer - weak or strong rumours - is it?

Whether this guy is to be believed or not i would hope we will go back for him if other options have been exhasted. Boro' wont want him on their books once the window closes and it's possible we strike a years loan deal with an option so both clubs can contribute to his wages.

I know Del was quoted as saying he was after a right footer but it didnt seem to bother him when picking Tangs over James Wilson last night. McManus's other qualitys are far more needed than the drawback of him being left footed in my opinion.

I would agree with this. I know he didn't have the same obvious impact that Amougou had in that results didn't drastically improve, but I thought once McManus got match fit he was just as impressive as Amougou. Obviously wages are going to be an issue, but obviously Boro want rid and now we're down to the last couple of weeks of the transfer window you would have thought that McManus would contemplate reducing his wage demands in order to find a club where he would be an important member of the squad. Of course, we may not actually be interested!

As for the left footed issue, nobody would be saying anything at the prospect of two right footers in the middle of defence. I am one hundred per cent sure that if Fontaine was right footed it wouldn't have even crossed anybodys mind to say 'Oh we should be looking for a left footed centre half'. I bet if you looked at every team in the football league this weekend, two thirds will have two right footed players at centre half!

And as you quite rightly said, if McInnes thought it was crucial to partner Fontaine with a right footed player surely Wilson would have been an automatic choice last night.

Whether this guy is to be believed or not i would hope we will go back for him if other options have been exhasted. Boro' wont want him on their books once the window closes and it's possible we strike a years loan deal with an option so both clubs can contribute to his wages.

I know Del was quoted as saying he was after a right footer but it didnt seem to bother him when picking Tangs over James Wilson last night. McManus's other qualitys are far more needed than the drawback of him being left footed in my opinion.

Spot on mate.

He made a point of signing a right footer yet plays fonts and tango together? They are obviously his favoured pair but tango isn't up to it.

If there isn't anyone else then surely we have to go for McManus?

Another 'supposed' target close to another team, not quite what we were looking for but a quality player at the this level

http://www1.skysport...gree-Dobbie-fee

Dobbie has been linked to us all summer, infact i reckon he was close to signing.

By him looking at Blackpool it just convinces me that a striker must be very close to signing.

If not, surely we would go back in for him now?

About two weeks till the window closes, and two days till the first league game. Would be nice to see a signing (ideally a CB) by Saturday but I don't image that the odds of that happening are that high.

With the likes of Millwall picking up free agents like Danny Shittu I wonder who we have in our sights who could be taking so long to bring in. My hope is that the reason it is taking so long is because it is such a decent signing, but this might be a little over positive.

Dobbie has been linked to us all summer, infact i reckon he was close to signing.

By him looking at Blackpool it just convinces me that a striker must be very close to signing.

If not, surely we would go back in for him now?

it was only paper talk imo I doubt we were even in for him, infact the only reason he was linked was the rumour of albert going the otherway

About two weeks till the window closes, and two days till the first league game. Would be nice to see a signing (ideally a CB) by Saturday but I don't image that the odds of that happening are that high.

With the likes of Millwall picking up free agents like Danny Shittu I wonder who we have in our sights who could be taking so long to bring in. My hope is that the reason it is taking so long is because it is such a decent signing, but this might be a little over positive.

I think the paper that likes to make things up says we are a fair way down the line and hoping to tie a deal up before saturday,

so don't expect anything until the end of the month :)

My mate is a leeds fan and he went to watch them the other night in a friendly they won 3-0 and ther two trialists scored ricardo fuller and BUZSAKY!

That game was behind closed doors (i have a Leeds supportting mate too) so not sure how he watched it (apparently it finished 3-1) unless he is Colin.

More likely he got this from their forum which claims he is on trial with them.

Spot on mate.

He made a point of signing a right footer yet plays fonts and tango together? They are obviously his favoured pair but tango isn't up to it.

If there isn't anyone else then surely we have to go for McManus?

Can't see us being in for McManus not only does he want to stay and fight for a place but he was on the bench for the cup game. Seeing as it looks like that was mostly their starting 11 on the pitch unless they have a few injuries i guess hes not as far down the pecking order as last season.

I can officially confirm that the Buzz is now fully compatable with kebabs, pizza/pasta based meals, moussaka, goulash & paella, so he will be signing for a southern european club very soon. :icecream:

Sam Baldock is having steak & chips at Big Sams' house.

BCAGFC

Hope it is a centre back... looks like a forward will be coming too, and I guess an attacking midfield player, who can play in a 3 man centre midfield.

Chris Wood will be the forward, he enjoyed his time here and if a deal can be struck up with west brom could be the sort of value for money sellable asset the club has been banging on about

agree with the above, reckon Mark Wilson will be signed on before Palace, and can easily see Wood coming here, he would know he's going to get a lot of game time if he comes here compared to other places, already knows players and the manager and would see that we're likely not as doomed as the media say which other players may look at who haven't been with us and may put them off.

I thought Chris did Ok, and would be one of two strikers I think we will try and sign. Not sure what people expected when we were playing backs to the wall stuff, but he is a young lad, and fitted in well , and provides a different option.

indeed and what is he 20? he can get better thats for sure, I don't seem him as a 20 goal a season striker but again city aren't a team renown for scdoring in the championship,

We need to go back do the gary johnson route who is the only full time manager to get city to finish in the top 10 in this league and thats through hard working hard to beat tight at the back football I don't care if its not peoples cup of team I for would can do with out a season of looking over my shulder at the teams below us and get back to mid table for a year

Archived