IGNORED

Buzsaky / Baldock (+ A Little Bit Of Gerrard) .... Merged

Brizzle Jordan

Lets just be content with ghe strikers weve got for now and see if taylor and pitman can make a name for themselves.

If pitman and stead score 5-7 goals in the first 9 games then everyone will be saying sod it we dont need another striker.

Im dissapointed we couldnt get baldock but its not the end of the world is it?

I honestly think we will be fine.

Bring on forest !! COYR!!!

Lets just be content with ghe strikers weve got for now and see if taylor and pitman can make a name for themselves.

If pitman and stead score 5-7 goals in the first 9 games then everyone will be saying sod it we dont need another striker.

Im dissapointed we couldnt get baldock but its not the end of the world is it?

I honestly think we will be fine.

Bring on forest !! COYR!!!

Disagree, stead and Taylor's injury record is poor, we need someone in asap, Taylor has already bought his sicknote in!

The £12mn that Moyes got for Rodwell is likely to be spent on a new striker and right wing which apparently frees up Apostalos Velios for loan - he is big, young and reasonably quick - but quite similar to Wood in style...but we may be in with a shout...

Think I heard today that Velios is off elsewhere- Sheff Wed maybe?

Disagree, stead and Taylor's injury record is poor, we need someone in asap, Taylor has already bought his sicknote in!

Yeah we definitely need another striker.

If anything happened to either Brett or Stead then we would be left with one of them and Taylor who hasn't had much luck with injuries and for all we know not good enough? It would be a big ask for him to fire in the goals to keep us safe. Although when I have seen him he has looked decent.

Convinced our best chance of getting a quality striker lies with Stephen Dobbie. He's clearly not wanted by Swansea, is on less money per week than Campbell, wont necessarily have to move home and he's Scottish. Come on Del, use the funds you receive for Yannick plus the wages that have been freed up with him jumping ship and get this boy in before Tuesday !

Sorry to bring this thread back to life, but it seems the Baldock situation is starting to get even more confusing

Pete O'Rourke@SkySportsPeteO

Sky Sports understands West Ham striker Sam Baldock is set to sign for Bristol City. #WHUFC #BCFC

Stuck in Downend (thanks Police) Durden,as well as saying we haven't scored this season(!) said there could be more transfer action later this evening, make of that what you will !

As it now looks like the Baldock deal may be going through would this send out enough af an "ambition" signal to force the likes of Buzsaky / Amougou to consider signing on??

What an off-season that would be.

3 months we've waited for Baldock, so shows Del will wait for his man. As Buszaky, Amougou and even McManus haven't signed elsewhere yet, I wouldn't rule them out.

Archived