IGNORED

Beckham...

notsobigfatdave

Could do a job for us ...worth a punt....been seen in cabot....Posh likes Bristol...Kids into Badminton School...My mate knows some one who knows Beckhams Mum she said he would love to buy the west country...Del seen sat next to him at the OS...it all stacks up...

Please god dont string us along though like Buz and Baldcock thread....

If we dont hear a statement from the club in the next 48 we can assume its true...

Yippeee....

As it stands , we have Adomah , Bolasie & Anderson who can play on the right and Morriss & Kilkenny can do a similar job in midfield. Besides at his age , there's no sell on value.

A no from me....

Could do a job for us ...worth a punt....been seen in cabot....Posh likes Bristol...Kids into Badminton School...My mate knows some one who knows Beckhams Mum she said he would love to buy the west country...Del seen sat next to him at the OS...it all stacks up...

Please god dont string us along though like Buz and Baldcock thread....

If we dont hear a statement from the club in the next 48 we can assume its true...

Yippeee....

35c6yb.jpg

Its not meant to be funny Im serious...weve been linked to 457 other available players in the last 8 weeks ...not fair to leave Davy boy out...

If Giggs does come he might just persuade him...

Don't forget Owen! I'm sure they could all buy a house off of Curbishley each!

Beckham might just be the play maker this club needs. He won't play right side of midfield, but he will play along side Skuse in a central role. I really think it could work. Please Del sign him up! Not sure what sort of wage he'll expect but we signed David James didn't we?

(Just kidding of course.)

Guest AngelsBCFC

talking of him ...actually.... David Beckham, David Cameron & His Wife were sat in Olympic BMX Event crowd yesterday cheering on and supporting @TeamGB's Mens BMX Rider Liam Phillips{Local Somerset Lad} and @TeamGB Womens BMX Rider Shanaze Reade

talking of him ...actually.... David Beckham, David Cameron & His Wife were sat in Olympic BMX Event crowd yesterday cheering on and supporting @TeamGB's Mens BMX Rider Liam Phillips{Local Somerset Lad} and @TeamGB Womens BMX Rider Shanaze Reade

David Cameron is a complete C***

David Cameron is a complete C***

Why?

He's done a lot more for our country than any of our most recent 'Ministers, and you don't know him personally.

The only thing I can think of is that you're dumb and uneducated, therefore rely on the tax that's deducted from my pay packet to fund a Sky, Beer and chips lifestyle, and with him in power you worried you might have to go to work one day? Is that it?

Archived