IGNORED

Roberts..

Guest dez_gimred

Guest dez_gimred

I watched the highlights of the game last night....and I'm sure I'm not going mad but...

we scored 4 goals AWAY against a good side...and Roberts looked more and more ######ed off as we scored more!! he barely celebrated unlike miller and wilkshire who were extatic!!

anyone else notice this???? :rolleyes:

Loads of us noticed his apparent indifference to City's goals but I reckon its Roberts trying to appear cool B) by not getting over excited about a goal.

He couldn't contain himself though' when he scored the winner at Mansfield last season,nor when he scored in the last seconds against Grimsby this season.

He does care really....its all about image.Cool is eveything when yer his age..

Yes, I posted a similar statement earlier in "My Xmas list " thread (a cynic might suggest that you read that and then posted this :wacko: .

He even seemed to be p155ed off that Browns looping header went in and did not give him the opportunity of a tap in.

Great pass and vision for the first goal though :rolleyes:

They all act like demented idiots all imitating what they see on the telly on a Saturday night in the Premiership.

Judgeing from that remark you've never scored a goal in a competitive match.

Theres only one thing better in my opinion and there are similarities between both experiences.

The planning,the tactics and overcoming the resistance followed by the build up and then the cilimax!! The balls in the net and you put it there!!!! :Party27: .. :rolleyes:

Personally I always follow the same routine.

1) Score

2) Roll off

3) Snuggle into duvet

4) Go to sleep.

All 4 steps within 30 seconds to a minute, no chance of being booked for time wasting.!! Wouldn't the wife love that :rolleyes:

Demented idiots, right. Well the world's best goal poacher Ruud Van Nistelrooy says scoring a goal is the best feeling/thing in the world, how would you celebrate the best thing in the world?

I've scored quite a few goals in my 10 year footballing career (i'm 15) but to play infront of 70,000 and score must be out of this world.

OK, this may of been a slightly bad dream but the other night i dreamt i played professionally for........... BRISTOL ROVERS! and we beat Birmingham in the FA CUP FINAL, and i dreamt i scored the winning goal, i dreamt this because all i've wanted to do, and want to do with my life is play professionally, nothing less nothing more.

The chances of it happening are getting slimmer (unlike me) by the minute.

Sorry if i bored you :Sleep12:

All I will say on Christian is many people on this forum have commented time and time again during ore recent bad spell how he is one of the few trying, runs his socks off etc.

I couldn't care what he does when we score provided he continues to put in the effort and plays his part.

He didn't look happy when the goal when in at the back post. He was probably hoping to get a touch. He wants another goal and the glory that goes with it, who can blame him?

Most games he is substituted. Perhaps he feels he needs to score to last 90 minutes :Confused13:

Archived