IGNORED

Nottingham Forest Match Thread

marcofisher

Defending isnt/wasnt the problem, final third is and always will be as proven again today - On my phone so yes was at the game before you ask, we are like a rabbit struck by headlights in the final third.

Hopefully a new striker and Anderson will improve that.

50% possession, 7 corners and just one less shot on target.

Good effort lads, we worked hard just couldn't do it but reasons to be cheerful as he were by no means over run.

And against a Forest side that I can see being quite strong, I think we'll look back at this result and not worry too much.

Just on way back, very even game which neither team deserved to lose. Very encouraging to see

city passing from the back, keeping possession well and not rushing. No bad players out there today but impressed with back 4 and skuse/Pearson in the middle who all gave a good performance. Adomah and Stead quite isolated but still had couple good chances.

In all, shame about the result but a good performance with some positive signs of a good footballing team being made

Just on way back, very even game which neither team deserved to lose. Very encouraging to see

city passing from the back, keeping possession well and not rushing. No bad players out there today but impressed with back 4 and skuse/Pearson in the middle who all gave a good performance. Adomah and Stead quite isolated but still had couple good chances.

In all, shame about the result but a good performance with some positive signs of a good footballing team being made

That's more like it !

Guest Coldstart

1-0 loss to what sounded like a close game. MILES better than our recent starts base on the performance even though we lost. If we continue in this vein im sure we'll be alot more competitive this season. How people can get despondent after a single game is played is amazing. When we're 10-12 games in and hopefully made the necessary signings then we should be in a position to judge the team.

Archived