IGNORED

Could We Get 1,000 City Fans At Barnsley Next Week?

Never to the dark side

Let's not get carried away chaps! As an exile, Barnsley is my first game of the season so I don't want you all getting too keen and it being made all ticket! As we've score 8 in the last 2 games and they've conceded 8 I think it's fair to say there's likely to be goals

Let's not get carried away chaps! As an exile, Barnsley is my first game of the season so I don't want you all getting too keen and it being made all ticket! As we've score 8 in the last 2 games and they've conceded 8 I think it's fair to say there's likely to be goals

0-0 it is then!

Pretty sure it was the last away game of the 03/04 season, just before Blackpool at home

Yes, it was on the Sunday of the May Bank Holiday weekend. Brilliant day out.

I'll definately be there next week.

I've been to Barnsley 4 times and seen us win every time. On the couple of occasions that I could have gone but decided not to, we've lost.

The away end is fairly nice, which can't be said about any other part of the stadium. Certainly a ground with character, and we've done fairly well there in recent years. 2 wins from 4 if my memory serves.

Guest Know the Score

Just get up to Barnsley, support the boys and take the piss out of Harewood for looking like a bigger version of Lita:D

Guest Know the Score

Sooo what your saying is, we're going to score 8! great positive thinking!

Train - £ 66 return + £ 28 tkt = £94 before I even fart

Car - £ 50 Juice + £28 tkt = £ 78 before I even fart

even the CATS (desperado express) is £23 + £28 = £ 51 .....Before I even ??... ...don't know....not allowed to fart on CATS

(all amounts are appox and not in any way reflect correct values BTW)

Would love to go but simple maths Im afraid......... so will just keep on paying my £42 a month for my season ticket for now

Train - £ 66 return + £ 28 tkt = £94 before I even fart

Car - £ 50 Juice + £28 tkt = £ 78 before I even fart

even the CATS (desperado express) is £23 + £28 = £ 51 .....Before I even ??... ...don't know....not allowed to fart on CATS

(all amounts are appox and not in any way reflect correct values BTW)

Would love to go but simple maths Im afraid......... so will just keep on paying my £42 a month for my season ticket for now

It's big money following your team on the road, I am envious of those that can afford to do it.

£28 on CATS is a lot of money too, especially if you're not allowed to fart...

Not moaning but, one of the season ticket benefits was £5 off CATS. Now I don't know but i'm sure that prices were at least £5 cheaper last season.

Anyway, I doubt i'll make this one .

Guest Anglia Red

Can't have a season ticket living in East Anglia so get to five or six away games and about 2-3 home per season instead. Actually enjoy visiting new grounds and I rarely see city lose . Many in the away crowds are exiles like me. 350 mile round trip to Barnsley Saturday, but can't wait.

230 tickets sold ! Pah !

I don't think there are many that bothered about securing a ticket in advance! Their away end is potentially massive if needed so people will just turn up and pay on the day. I'm tempted to go but doesn't seem to be too much interest amongst mates.

Anyone want to share a lift...?

Archived