IGNORED

City Vs Millwall Match Thread

Robin 101

Heaton, M.Wilson, Fontaine, Nyatanga, Foster, Adomah, Skuse, Kilkenny, Pearson, Baldock, Davies.

Didn't realise Skuse was back, that's good news. I wonder if its a midfield 3 with Albert sitting just behind the front 2 or a 4-4-2 with Pearson left mid. Latter more likely I think.

Heaton, M.Wilson, Fontaine, Nyatanga, Foster, Adomah, Skuse, Kilkenny, Pearson, Baldock, Davies.

Why Carey isn't right side CB is a mystery. Fontaine has struggled in his normal position difficult to see how he will improve on the right side! Hope I'm totally wrong!

• Admin

Why Carey isn't right side CB is a mystery. Fontaine has struggled in his normal position difficult to see how he will improve on the right side! Hope I'm totally wrong!

Maybe playing alongside the only player left that a lot of fans would pick him over will concentrate his mind?

Does anyone how BBC radio London is allowed to broadcast live commentary over the internet but BBC radio Bristol is not? Just interested.

Because Radio London cares about footy and Radio Bristol only cares about rugger?

Archived