IGNORED

City Vs Millwall Match Thread

Robin 101

Well without sounding like a miserable doom & gloom monger, we are heading for another relegation battle! If out scoring the opposition despite a sieve of a defence is the philosophy, then I'm sorry but we have to be dispatching teams like millwall at home.

Well without sounding like a miserable doom & gloom monger, we are heading for another relegation battle! If out scoring the opposition despite a sieve of a defence is the philosophy, then I'm sorry but we have to be dispatching teams like millwall at home.

You do realise people on here think we are playoff material.

Unbelievable.

Del is after a centre back or two and we will have one very shortly i'm sure. We have the nucleus of a good side.. great going forward but need alot of strength in the heart of defence.

Unbelievable.

Del is after a centre back or two and we will have one very shortly i'm sure. We have the nucleus of a good side.. great going forward but need alot of strength in the heart of defence.

I think he is saying what will happen of we don't bring in anyone.

Unbelievable.

I agree but I have to say yet again how much longer is DMC prepared to wait for a player who appears not to want to come here?; methinks he needs to cast he net elsewhere.

Disappointing week, 1 point where i hoped we could get 6. However, predicted we'd be 14th at the start of the season and stick by that. We started the season great but it could never be expected to last. And anything can happen in the championship, Peterbrough 6 points from 2 away games and the only team tonight to keep a clean sheet, who'd have thought that on friday?

We'll probably go and beat Leicester now, they're on a good run of form.

Unbelievable.

He's been after one for since the end of last season.

DMC has said a) he knows who he wants and is playing the waiting game and b) the players club now has an injury crisis, the player is pretty much saying he wants to stay and fight for his place, move on DMC.

Obvious that is Monk.

Thing is since end of last season been after a cb and still not got one, how much longer we going to wait. People say dmc will sign one but when?

Look how long we had to wait for a left back!

3 home games = 1 point.

Very poor return. Leciester move into top 2 and our next away game.

Sadly, our defence will get shagged Saturday and really cannot see anything but a comfortable home win.

Then the international break and hopefully DM can bring in a couple strong defenders.

When was the last time we had a strong spine, Arn? Always something missing

Kilkenny is a bag of shit.

Fontaine is playing like a bag of shit.

Pearson had a stinker.

Wilson and Foster did well, although Positionally sometimes a bit shakey.

1 up front will never work with our midfield.

Davies should pass more.

Albert is getting back to his best.

Taylor must start every game.

Nyatanga can head a ball more accurately than he can kick it.

Old news. Very old.

Kilkenny is a bag of shit.

Fontaine is playing like a bag of shit.

Pearson had a stinker.

Wilson and Foster did well, although Positionally sometimes a bit shakey.

1 up front will never work with our midfield.

Davies should pass more.

Albert is getting back to his best.

Taylor must start every game.

Nyatanga can head a ball more accurately than he can kick it.

Don't worry we're playing the waiting game Bud.

Call Raúl.

The fibre optic link from Venezuela is completed under the Caribbean Sea into Santiago and now runs the length of the Island but... Raul does not want to switch it on so we have 56k dial up unless you are linked via a satellite phone that pings into a UK domain as I do ;) ... still means some signal strength has to be sacrificed at times. For instance right now your avatar looks like a bunch of green grapes!

Archived