IGNORED

Marv, Crocked Again!

Dolman Block B

Marvin Elliott is to undergo surgery on a groin/hernia problem during the international break.

Or so i have heard!

Another injury problem season for the big man i think

Hernia is common injury for a sports man and it has about a week recovery rate I wouldn't call him crocked as he will be avialable for liecester and again after the international break,

Some pro's put it off until close season

Hernia is common injury for a sports man and it has about a week recovery rate I wouldn't call him crocked as he will be avialable for liecester and again after the international break,

Some pro's put it off until close season

Cant agree. He,s been injured loads during the past two seasons and is half the player he was when he first signed.

Shame cause top bloke but as you get older injuries occur more and this lad has had plenty

Cant agree. He,s been injured loads during the past two seasons and is half the player he was when he first signed.

Shame cause top bloke but as you get older injuries occur more and this lad has had plenty

I think you're getting confused between 'loads of injuries' and one serious injury. I've just looked and Marv snapped his achilles on the 21st February last season. Before that we had played 32 League games and Elliott had featured in 28, when you remember that he missed Boro at home due to the birth of his kid, he could only have missed a maximum of three games through injury up to this point. The season before that he played in every single one of our games.

As Monkeh says a hernia operation is nothing really for Footballer and if Marvin has the operation on Sunday or Monday after the Leicester game he could actually be available for Bolton away. At worst he will miss no more than 2 games I wouldn't have thought.

Marv has played almost every game every season for us bar last season and then he still managed 32,

He was the top performer for his last start for us and has scored a few goals too don't believe his doubters on here who's consigned him to the scrap heap just as he's hitting his prime

Marv has played almost every game every season for us bar last season and then he still managed 32,

He was the top performer for his last start for us and has scored a few goals too don't believe his doubters on here who's consigned him to the scrap heap just as he's hitting his prime

Agree with most of your post and that we shouldn't be actively looking to shift him on

I don't believe he's in his prime, if he is, he's at the back end of it, albeit more than just a useful club in the bag, he's still got a big part at city - I for one would be surprised if we get another couple of years like 07-09 out of him though

Hernia is an in an out job, done in a day - like circumcision or tonsillectomy.

Don't want to mix up the operating theatres or he could come out minus something he didn't want to lose!

Guest bywaterred

I think you're getting confused between 'loads of injuries' and one serious injury. I've just looked and Marv snapped his achilles on the 21st February last season. Before that we had played 32 League games and Elliott had featured in 28, when you remember that he missed Boro at home due to the birth of his kid, he could only have missed a maximum of three games through injury up to this point. The season before that he played in every single one of our games.

As Monkeh says a hernia operation is nothing really for Footballer and if Marvin has the operation on Sunday or Monday after the Leicester game he could actually be available for Bolton away. At worst he will miss no more than 2 games I wouldn't have thought.

Try not to say this too often but +1

Archived