IGNORED

Fortress Ag

For a couple of weeks i have been complaining about the lack of noise in the Dolman and wanted to move and help out Forza in the H block. But I have had a thought and what better way of helping the boys in the H Block spread the noise then spreading the noise myself.

I want people in the dolman to create some noise and make the game more enjoyable for others. Help the lads in the EE and the H block and spread the noise and make AG a fortress.

If you own a Small Drum or something along those lines please bring it along and help rebuild the atmosphere inside AG. I'm going to bring one if they allow it and dont care if i get abuse im supporting my team.

My main Quest is to keep people in the Dolman in there seats until the final whistle.

(its a big ask i know, but go big or go home)

One quick question if you sit in the dolman and dont try and start a song or create an atmosphere why not?

LETS MAKE ASHTON GATE A HORRIBLE PLACE TO VISIT FOR OPPOSING TEAMS

For a couple of weeks i have been complaining about the lack of noise in the Dolman and wanted to move and help out Forza in the H block. But I have had a thought and what better way of helping the boys in the H Block spread the noise then spreading the noise myself.

I want people in the dolman to create some noise and make the game more enjoyable for others. Help the lads in the EE and the H block and spread the noise and make AG a fortress.

If you own a Small Drum or something along those lines please bring it along and help rebuild the atmosphere inside AG. I'm going to bring one if they allow it and dont care if i get abuse im supporting my team.

My main Quest is to keep people in the Dolman in there seats until the final whistle.

One quick question if you sit in the dolman and dont try and start a song or create an atmosphere why not?

Can't see the club letting loads of little drums in

It can't be a fortress with the rusty gates (defence) that we have. Our gates need some WD40 and reinforcement. As for the soldiers defending this so called fortress, they are very fickle. Results will determine how many defend us for the next attack and unfortunately, we haven't been at full strength even for a game like blackburn. It will take more than a few advertisement campaigns to make our place a fortress again I'm sad to say.

graet suggestion about the streamers and surfer flag and work is going on to get a flag in the dolman and ateyo as soon as that is done the job gets easier as you stated.

But before that i have thought of something that can get the crowd up for it a new anthem.

Like the "We Always Believe" and "Bounce around" as it is what we are missing an iconic song which is easy and even little ones can join in as well.

Anyone any Ideas?

Why try and make people in the Dolman sing? People sit in that stand to try and enjoy the view etc, if you want to make noise you can go to h block or the east end.

Streamer day would be good, but, last time only 7 people turned up to clear up. Everything needs more people to help, everything also costs money.

because the whole idea of the parkenders was to spread the atmosphere from the EE around the ground so im going to try and spread the atmosphere if thats not a problem with you

Maybe some people want to sit down and enjoy watching the game?

Modern football will never have four stands making noise, no ground in England will ever have that.

but loads of people on here complain about the atmosphere but cant be bothered to help out the parkenders or want to watch the game as well so dont go in the eastend, anyway it was different when we got promoted and in our play off campaign so why do people want to watch know when we're not challenging for anything? also there is no harm in trying to get an atmosphere going is there

because it's over...

Archived