IGNORED

Bolton Vs City Match Thread!

East end Forever

I'm used to the relentless disappointment and at the point where I fully expect this bunch of gutless shites to let everyone down.

2-0 up at a managerless club devoid of all confidence and they chuck it away - predictable but very disappointing........again.

Yes, it's just not surprising anymore,you just know its going to happen.

I can't even get angry over it anymore, seen it so many times over the years.

As a club, we just seem a soft touch when the going gets tough.

I said after our last game, looking at our next 15 games, I am struggling to find our next win given our present form and at this moment, I stand by that.

It's always hard to see the next win when we let in so many goals!

I'm getting really fed up with this now. I was so hopeful that Del would sort things out but it's beginning to feel like deja vu again this season. I'd take a 20th finish again now though, how depressing is that?

I'm starting to worry that Del is getting fed up and will decide its time to move on.

Guest phillybuk

Let's be honest with ourselves, did we really expect to beat a team that's just come down from the PL AWAY?

3-2 isn't bad. We're scoring goals... still letting them in though.

we were 2-0 up against a team with little confidence

Our defensive situation is so infuriating. I'm all for waiting for the right players but I refuse to believe we couldn't find at least one appropriate CB signing the the last YEAR. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccccccccckkkkkkkkkk

I will make a prediction here, look at the 3 Bolton goals tonight and see how many are caused by either midfield not picking up runners, giving the ball away easily, just not protecting the defence or MOST LIKELY simply backing off and backing off until they get into shooting range, that is our particular midfield speciality.

Getting pretty fed up with this shit. We are so bloody predictable. How difficult can it be to find people that can actually defend?! We have to score 3 to get anything out of a game and sometimes that isn't enough!

Our defensive situation is so infuriating. I'm all for waiting for the right players but I refuse to believe we couldn't find at least one appropriate CB signing the the last YEAR. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccccccccckkkkkkkkkk

Year? It's gone on longer than that.

I don't think it could be every manager's failures, I think it's the market and the fact that we're little Bristol City.

Guest GlennHumphrys1

Scoring two away to Bolton is no mean feat. We just need to give McManus time to settle in. I do worry about our midfield though. Pearson makes mistakes and Skuse doesn't have much bite. Woolford's run of early-season good form is starting to look like it may have been a blip, but the jury's still out

Guest Anglia Red

Must get 4 points from next 2 home games or else we are in for another relegation dogfight-perhaps we already are -the bubble has well and truly burst.

Don't think its lack of effort just a very high quality league we are in. Burnley & Hull both games we can win though. Didn't expect anything from Bolton to be honest just look at their squad. :dunno:

Hmmmmmmm, nearly 1/4 of the season gone and we're conceding two goals per game on average and are now one place above the drop zone with only Wednesday and Ipswich in worse form than us.

We've got to get a win on Tuesday to stop the rot.

Disappointing result after being 2 up but I don't think anyone was expecting a clean sheet, even when we're 2 up.

Some positives but we let a very nervous side with no confidence get back their china up with some sloppy passing out of defence.

Absolute cracking first goal, wish it was at our end.

Helicopter and riot police just arrived, bit late me thinks.

His stock isn't exactly high is it - two points off the bottom three.

I wouldn't think clubs would be lining up to appointment him tbh.

Thats a good point, however if a lower league/championship team with an open wallet came along I'd be concerned. A lot of us think that Del has what it takes, however it seems that City is a club that not too many players/CB are interested in becoming a part of and he is still dealing with the fallout from Millens time here.

Archived