IGNORED

Dziekanowski T-shirts

edson

The latest in the series of 'Ashton Greats' t-shirts, featuring Jacki Dziekanowski, will be on sale before the game against Barnsley on Saturday.

jacki%20-%20t%20sol.jpg

We'll be in The Robins from 1.30 until about 2 o'clock, then, after that, we'll be set up on the table at the front of The Wedlocks pub.

The shirts are £10, and anyone who has arranged to pick one up at the game can meet us at either of these locations to do so.

Stocks are limited, so make sure you don't miss this one, it's a beauty.

Hope to see you all forming an orderly queue on Saturday.

Cheers,

edson

Got any of the Gow jobbies left (XL)?

I think we only have them in Large and Medium, but the sizes are quite generous, so you're welcome to try one and see if it's any good.

We'll have them with us on Saturday, if you want to have a look.

Cheers.

• Admin
I seem to have stumbled onto the Inciders site - come on webmaster, get these non city adverts off this forum  :PC_Plod:

An interesting point you raise there Tony, however:

a. The Incider is City related, as far as I recall. Well, it certainly isn't 'non City'.

b. The Webmaster is probably too busy sorting out things like people having two logins etc.

You know the sort of thing, Spanish Fly....I mean teepee.....I mean England.:Wave:

PS the views held above are those of the individual and are not representative of those organisations behind the publishing of bcfc.co.uk or theincider.com

• Admin
and good for you Tom - my post was tongue in cheek until motor mouth stuck his oar in

.....yet you cannot see any humour in my response? Maybe because it's generally at your expense. Now whose expense was your "joke" at, I wonder if they fail to see the humour in your response too.

Oh and "motor mouth"? Don't, my sides hurt! :how funny:

Oh, and I've just picked them up from the printers :clap:

jacki.JPG

NO WILKSHIRE COMMENTS (please!)

Tomarse,

Not to worry you or anything, but there seems to be a poltergeist over your right shoulder.

I'm sure it's nothing to be concerned about.

I was hoping you wouldn't notice he isn't a 'great'. I just wanted a Mickey Bell T-Shirt!

Danny Coles then? Greats of the future perhaps?

Seriously, the T-Shirts look great, good luck with your sales. It will be great seeing Dziekanowski down the Gate again, even if he is only on a shirt.

:sport18:

You do realize that I am making an effort to keep this at the top to boost your sales! :clap:

Archived