IGNORED

What Would You Rather?

You Do The Dziekanowski

Nor can I.

Especially as he had many more than one good game last season.

O right, so he deserved a new deal did he? Not on the basis of last season he didn't.

So far he has showed that it was the wrong decision. The bloke is a legend but he should NEVER have got a new contract.

O right, so he deserved a new deal did he? Not on the basis of last season he didn't.

So far he has showed that it was the wrong decision. The bloke is a legend but he should NEVER have got a new contract.

Actually, he was our most effective defender after Amagou. Like the entire defence, he hasn't exactly shone this season, but he's been far from the worst.

I'd probably be happier with him on the bench these days, but, yes, on the basis of what we have ATM, I'm glad he stayed.

Actually, he was our most effective defender after Amagou. Like the entire defence, he hasn't exactly shone this season, but he's been far from the worst.

I'd probably be happier with him on the bench these days, but, yes, on the basis of what we have ATM, I'm glad he stayed.

He was our most effective defender after Amougou? Interesting statement not sure what you have to back it up with it......

Funnily enough if he wasnt here then more money potentially would be there for someone else.....hardly covered himself in glory now has he.

He was our most effective defender after Amougou? Interesting statement not sure what you have to back it up with it......

Funnily enough if he wasnt here then more money potentially would be there for someone else.....hardly covered himself in glory now has he.

I back it up by watching every home game, Chris. From your comments here and elsewhere I'm assuming you don't.

As I implied above, no defender has covered themselves with glory this season and if any of them wasn't here then there would be more money for somebody else.

Carey is by no means the worst performer we've fielded this season and the reasons we've shipped stacks of goals are certainly a lot more complex than the decision to retain him for one year. (See virtually every thread on the board for details)

I back it up by watching every home game, Chris. From your comments here and elsewhere I'm assuming you don't.

As I implied above, no defender has covered themselves with glory this season and if any of them wasn't here then there would be more money for somebody else.

Carey is by no means the worst performer we've fielded this season and the reasons we've shipped stacks of goals are certainly a lot more complex than the decision to retain him for one year. (See virtually every thread on the board for details)

No defender has covered themselves in glory this season.....funny you say that, because the majority of them didn't last season either :) . And the solution we all saw hasn't been solved by DelBoy....You have unintentionally answered your own question there.

If he wasn't Louis Carey, if he wasn't one of our longest serving players then he would NOT have been retained......we both know that.

russell osman won plenty of games 1-0 in this league and he gets bucket loads of abuse on this forum for being the worst football we have seen, its an interesting question, but every time i would rather be boring and winning than entertaining and losing.....we have to stay in this league and firmly establish ourselves as a mid table club before have another attach at play offs in a few years....i think del is building the foundations but the cliche does go that you have to build from the back...

Talking of osman, a prime example of his dire 1-0 wins was a match that i believe was shown live on tv v grimsby...we won 1-0 through a nicky morgan header, i was sat in the east end when it was the home end and it was one of the worst matches i have ever seen....anyone remember this match and am i correct in thinking it was nicky morgan??

No defender has covered themselves in glory this season.....funny you say that, because the majority of them didn't last season either :) . And the solution we all saw hasn't been solved by DelBoy....You have unintentionally answered your own question there.

If he wasn't Louis Carey, if he wasn't one of our longest serving players then he would NOT have been retained......we both know that.

But he is, so the above is just pointless

russell osman won plenty of games 1-0 in this league and he gets bucket loads of abuse on this forum for being the worst football we have seen

In Danny Baker's brilliant expression, it was "the kind of football best watched on Teletext".

I haven't had the...... ummmmm :bored: ......"pleasure"

......of watching my beloved City this season for many reasons....... BUT........at the first opportunity (**** sky & **** Groupon) I am rushing back on Saturday to see the emotional wreck I call "my team"

Now, you have all had a pretty crap time lately and I know how it wears you down, I have been there. Trust me.

Frankly, I don't care who doesn't sing when I stand up and sing my heart out. I can not wait. The full 90 minutes, I wont be happy unless my voice has gone by full time. It is how I have always been.

I am not asking you to join me, but the boys could sure do with a lift right now.

russell osman won plenty of games 1-0 in this league and he gets bucket loads of abuse on this forum for being the worst football we have seen, its an interesting question, but every time i would rather be boring and winning than entertaining and losing.....we have to stay in this league and firmly establish ourselves as a mid table club before have another attach at play offs in a few years....i think del is building the foundations but the cliche does go that you have to build from the back...

Talking of osman, a prime example of his dire 1-0 wins was a match that i believe was shown live on tv v grimsby...we won 1-0 through a nicky morgan header, i was sat in the east end when it was the home end and it was one of the worst matches i have ever seen....anyone remember this match and am i correct in thinking it was nicky morgan??

When osman was at the club gates dropped by four thousand and city got seven and eight thousand in this division. That was from a team which had the best goals against record in he division for nearly two season under osman.

Archived