IGNORED

Pearson And Skuse

Super

Now I am not putting the blame just on these 2 but how can you have a midfield 2 that don't bloody tackle or track runs. Marvin is far from a great player but he seriously needs to come into this team next week. These 2 are as lightweight as they come.

Our midfield were pretty anonymous but I'm not convincd Marv is a much better option. That said something must change so let's give him a go and see what happens...

At least he has a defensive side to him and can actually tackle.

Pearson - hats off to him last season. Done an excellent job and more then played his part in helping us stay up. However, a club with real ambiition would know that he was only ever going to be a stop gap and once the season was over you start looking for a better all round player

Skuse - cannot stand him as a player!. One of the most over rated City players Ive known in my life time, and cannot believe he has played around 260 games. Everything about the bloke spells loser. He looks weak, he acts weak.....he lets games pass him by and never takes control. Utterly shi*e and sick to death of seeing him prance around like a pussy every week. He is the sort of player who would probally burst into tears if someone tore into him in the changing room. "Gool ol Cole though....hes a lovely lad". Can play a deadly 10 yard pass though......... :bored:

Elliott - strong player....runs around a lot, clumsy, cant pass for sh*t.....not the answer.

Said before, until someone realises the winning midfield formula doesnt exsist at the club....nothing will change.

Kept a really close eye on Skuse for a 10-15 minute period in the first half, jesus, he was the least involved player of anyone on the pitch. If the ball's in front of him, he jogs around side to side without really committing. maybe puts a teeny bit of pressure on. No physical presence at all. Multiple times the ball went past him towards our defence, and not once did he track his man or cover any runs from deep. One time Hull had an attack where they broke through, reached the edge of the area, had a shot blocked and it went behind for a corner by which time nearly every player was back defending, even Stead and Davies, except Skuse! He jogged back really casually, pointing around a bit. A couple of times he was in decent space and genuinely held his hand up to the defenders to say nah, I don't want it just now, like he really wasn't bothered.

Zero attacking threat, zero midfield presence or creativity and zero defensive cover. Honestly.

Kept a really close eye on Skuse for a 10-15 minute period in the first half, jesus, he was the least involved player of anyone on the pitch. If the ball's in front of him, he jogs around side to side without really committing. maybe puts a teeny bit of pressure on. No physical presence at all. Multiple times the ball went past him towards our defence, and not once did he track his man or cover any runs from deep. One time Hull had an attack where they broke through, reached the edge of the area, had a shot blocked and it went behind for a corner by which time nearly every player was back defending, even Stead and Davies, except Skuse! He jogged back really casually, pointing around a bit. A couple of times he was in decent space and genuinely held his hand up to the defenders to say nah, I don't want it just now, like he really wasn't bothered.

Zero attacking threat, zero midfield presence or creativity and zero defensive cover. Honestly.

Amen to this

Archived