IGNORED

Visiting Palace Fan- Bolasie

Guest STOP THE EPPP

Guest STOP THE EPPP

Hello guys,

Just wanted to get your veiws on this guy. When we bought him from you i scanned this forum and thought, Jesus, what crap have we bought here. But the guy has been an absolute revelation for us! Him and Zaha have created havoc against teams we have played. This guy seriously couldnt get into your team, i find that incredible??? What went wrong for him with you?? Ok he hasnt scored yet, when he should of done with some of the chances hes had but that will come. Hes tricky, fast, can cross. We love him!

think the majority wanted to keep him, but he had his head turned by an agent. Also wasn't getting as many minutes as he liked which was unfortunate as I thought he could have been a big part this year for us, taking some pressure off Albert. But some fans labelled him a headless chicken etc. and he was un-refined sure but an effective player when used at the right time. Real shame we lost him.

Hello guys,

Just wanted to get your veiws on this guy. When we bought him from you i scanned this forum and thought, Jesus, what crap have we bought here. But the guy has been an absolute revelation for us! Him and Zaha have created havoc against teams we have played. This guy seriously couldnt get into your team, i find that incredible??? What went wrong for him with you?? Ok he hasnt scored yet, when he should of done with some of the chances hes had but that will come. Hes tricky, fast, can cross. We love him!

he was a good player we were angry because his head was turned by money,

The reason he couldn't get in the team is because we happen to have a better right winger in Albert Adomah who is a full ghana international

he was a good player we were angry because his head was turned by money,

The reason he couldn't get in the team is because we happen to have a better right winger in Albert Adomah who is a full ghana international

to be fair, he has proved his decision to move was fully justified. Once again Bristol City fail to get the potential out of a player.....

As for Adomah....still not consistent enough for my liking and still looks like a rough diamond. I don't believe he will improve much more at this club

to be fair, he has proved his decision to move was fully justified. Once again Bristol City fail to get the potential out of a player.....

As for Adomah....still not consistent enough for my liking and still looks like a rough diamond. I don't believe he will improve much more at this club

Neither do I.

Who was the last player you saw, that came to our club and constantly improved, season after season?

Most don't or go backwards or stay the same.

That's why i keep saying we need a manager and coach with skills from a higher level and vast experience.

Neither do I.

Who was the last player you saw, that came to our club and constantly improved, season after season?

That's why i keep saying we need a manager and coach with skills from a higher level and vast experience.

I don't think many players improve season after season in a constant pattern. Most find a peak then either slowly or rapidly decline. Others drift in and out of form.

Elliott and Adomah are examples of players who have improved since arriving here. Taylor will probably become another,

Neither do I.

Maynard?

In fairness to our board and recent managers, we have let poor players go.

Ie how many have improved after they have left us? Andy Cole, the goat - is that really it?, anyone else?

( you could argue the flip, and say we must have recruited badly to start with though)

He isn't as good as Adomah that was why he wasn't playing but I don't get how he was behind Woolford in the pecking order. Seemed like he was tapped up by Palace, his head got turned so he demanded a transfer

Ie how many have improved after they have left us? Andy Cole, the goat - is that really it?, anyone else?

( you could argue the flip, and say we must have recruited badly to start with though)

The Main reason Bolaise wasn't played was because Mcinnes saw him as direct competition on the right wing for Adomah rather then previous managers using him on the left more then not ( could be wrong)

Personally I think we didn't need to buy so many strikers gone for a 4-5-1 with bolaise and adomah playing alongside each other. They would of caused lots of teams in this league problems all great in hindsight though.

Jim Brennan, Luke Wilkshire........struggling!!

Haha. Well, being told "i know nothing about football" did grate a bit.

You don't. Because he scores a goal he is suddenly a good player?

Dont make me laugh, the reason he is doing well at Palarse is because teams triple mark Zaha and leave him with all the space in the world.

The bloke still wouldnt get into our team now, a luxury player who flatters to deceive.

Dont make me laugh, the reason he is doing well at Palarse is because teams triple mark Zaha and leave him with all the space in the world.

The bloke still wouldnt get into our team now, a luxury player who flatters to deceive.

You don't even know me you fool. You don't know about any qualifications I may or may not have in the game. You have no idea what standard of football I play or have played. You know nothing pal. Just face it, you're wrong. A Palace face has even signed on to the board to tell us how good he has been.

Just give it up and admit, on this occasion, you were wrong.

I accept your apology.

You clearly know nothing about football. Have you seen his twitter account? All palace fans giving him full of praise, they're shocked that we let him go. They can't be all wrong...

You don't even know me you fool. You don't know about any qualifications I may or may not have in the game. You have no idea what standard of football I play or have played. You know nothing pal. Just face it, you're wrong. A Palace face has even signed on to the board to tell us how good he has been.

I accept your apology.

I'm guessing this fella know nothing also >> http://www.newsshopper.co.uk/sport/football/palace/9967431.Bolasie_wins_high_praise_from_Selhurst_chief

I accept your apology.

I didnt ask for your life story. Ive clearly touched a nerve. Get a grip you silly boy.

I didnt ask for your life story. Ive clearly touched a nerve. Get a grip you silly boy.

What life story? If you want to throw strong opinions around and become a keyboard warrior you can expect it back. A bit like others that want to play the big boy, I'm more than willing to have a friendly pint at BS3, and we can talk about it in person. But it's fair to easy to call me an idiot behind a keyboard eh.

you really are a total simpleton....and many on here share this opinion from what i have seen in your past posting record, and to say someone knows nothing about football is laughable....

bet your waiting by your keyboard now for Birmingham to score so that you can start another thread about how inept del is.....you are arnt you...peasant

He's playing regularly for the Championship leaders, getting very positive reviews, and earning more money than at City. He could of stayed and spent most of the season bench warming, for a team strughling at the foot of thectable, for less money. Maybe his agent actually gave him some very good advice.

This charlie big spuds attitude is just hearsay , evertime i saw bolaisie play he looked like he was enjoying playing for city not to mention the fact that he was very approachable to the young fans at the side of the stadium ,autographs chat etc when not playing.

I dont understand all the bitterness everytime a player moves ....., gets a better deal somewhere else .

Agents influence or no it appears the lad has made a good choice so far. Isnt that what agents are for besides?

Another failure by the club to hold on to the clubs best players in my opinion. Blame the managemernt and the board for not selling bristol city football club with a bit more dynamism and positivity.

Archived