IGNORED

Wilson

Guest DukeCoxer

Guest DukeCoxer

This season for Wilson, i believe was a second gift chance for Wilson to show what he can do after the disappointment against cardiff. And he hasn't delivered, from the game on saturday, it showed that the man had no idea what he was doing, the amount of route 1 football was incredible. There wasn't one agressive shot on target from open play in the entire game. He's hasnt shown any tactical ability throughout the season, we cant let him start the new season as manager, becuase there are too many people who will sit back and say let him have the rest of season to show everyone what he can do.

Liam Rosenior should be approached, i know he will be in the same division as us, but we have a lot more potential than torquay, n'est pas? And failing that, who would mind to see Tinman thrown in at the deepend? Or is that too rash?

This is supposed to be constructive, sorry if it hasnt appeared that way.

Guest DukeCoxer

Dont dare tell me to get behind the club, i cant stand it when I make a criticism and I'm labled as someone who dosent "support". Ive been going to games for more than half my life, and excuse me for wanting to see success at the gate and wanting a little calue for money. And it most certainly isnt going to come from that man.

Guest DukeCoxer

Dont dare tell me to get behind the club, i cant stand it when I make a criticism and I'm labled as someone who dosent "support". Ive been going to games for more than half my life, and excuse me for wanting to see success at the gate and wanting a little value for money. And it most certainly isnt going to come from that man.

This season for Wilson, i believe was a second gift chance for Wilson to show what he can do after the disappointment against cardiff. And he hasn't delivered, from the game on saturday, it showed that the man had no idea what he was doing, the amount of route 1 football was incredible.
I know, i was expecting a little bit more football from teams challenging for the premiership! :P

Archived