IGNORED

Mcinnes In And Up Turn In Fortunes...sign If Your Behind Manager And Team

MC RISK77

ok had enough of the witterings of the same two people everytime we do not get a result....while things are not great we are not set adrift and i still believe. There are still 29 games left to get 38 points from...more than achievable....sign up if your behind del and the boys to get out of this mess

ok had enough of the witterings of the same two people everytime we do not get a result....while things are not great we are not set adrift and i still believe. There are still 29 games left to get 38 points from...more than achievable....sign up if your behind del and the boys to get out of this mess

Well the first sentence says it all really, only we are not talking about the odd defeat are we, 9 games = 2 points, with a run like that it sort of builds up.

Puts an X in the box. No point being half-empty at this stage. were probably the best potential climbers in this bit of the league

I like that viewpoint and great positive thinking!

We know we can play way better than we are, because we saw that earlier in the season. So yes, the teams around us should be afraid ....... VERY AFRAID!!!

COYR.

I like that viewpoint and great positive thinking!

We know we can play way better than we are, because we saw that earlier in the season. So yes, the teams around us should be afraid ....... VERY AFRAID!!!

COYR.

its common sense m8 - yes we have issues (Director of Football *cough*) but compared to the rest, were golden.

Archived