IGNORED

Joke If True..

petehinton

Thing is if he was that good a better club then Bournemouth would be willing to spend more then 60k we got close to 2 million for Maynard in the same situation

I agree with this. And you never know, come January another club may make a move for him and offer more than 60k, if as you say he really is that good. But if I'm right and Pitman isn't as great as everyone here makes him out to be, he will go back to Bournemouth and we should just be glad the wage bill will have diminished slightly.

Why is it a joke? Clarkson went for free. Although it would be nice to get at least 250k to put towards the wage cost etc.

Pitman's 10 times the player Clarkson ever was. I agree that we should let him go, but surely we should attract a bit more of a fee than 60k?

How do we know they haven't paid us a couple of hundred grand for the loan? We might want the money now to facilitate a loan move of our own so they pay less to make it permanent

I'm not sure but I think you can only pay for loans during the transfer window

Hang on it might be that we still owe a significant amount of the original £600k and them giving us £60k could actually equate to it being a 200-300k deal in theory.

Archived