IGNORED

Missing Cissé

Guest Arsenalfan

We are missing everything!

My god we are bloody awful! McInnes is a useless ****** and a massive mistake! We needed a CB and a midfield player and we got Jody Morris....The season has been about making up for the players we didn't sign...Amogou, Cissee et al

Del is a plonker!

We are missing everything!

My god we are bloody awful! McInnes is a useless ****** and a massive mistake! We needed a CB and a midfield player and we got Jody Morris....The season has been about making up for the players we didn't sign...Amogou, Cissee et al

Del and the board are plonkers!

Guest Paul Hartley's Beard

Didn't Cisse want to move to France rather than play for us? Why should a club bend over backwards to sign someone that doesn't want to be there?

Guest Paul Hartley's Beard

Seen as is playing in the MLS, no. It's cos we wouldnt pay him what he thought he was worth, indeed we reduced his terms. We are that 'Special'

It is my understanding that at the end of last season he was 'convinced' that a team in france would snap him up on a new deal. He then found out it was just talk came back here and went on trial to bolton.... then disappears and ends up in MLS. Less to do with us not paying a reasonable salary and more greedy agents....

In fact he has stated

'A number of european clubs were interested....'

He left us because of his agent, nothing to do with our 'poor' wages.

Guest Arsenalfan

The bloke did nt want to play for bcfc. End of story lets move on. More serious issues to deal with than this.

Really? I heard he just wanted to be paid what the others wanted. Del decided to spend the money on bench warmers....

Either way - we miss him in the position.

Archived