IGNORED

Ipswich Away

Reading Red UTC

Guest GlennHumphrys1

Purchased my train tickets for Ipswich !! (Before kick off today may I add.)

Cannot contain my excitement for this.

Anyone else going? I reckon we could take at least a 1000.

You're kidding surely?

Of course I was joking. Just trying to to change the subject a bit. I'm going to have to drink so much that it looks like that city are playing well.

Oh my, Fontaine spinning around looking for his marker or ball is gonna make you feel real sick!

Fair play to all those who make the trip to the east coast! I love the look of portman road and reckon it would be one of my favourite grounds. Sadly apart from ticking off an interesting new ground with lots of character I can't see much more reason to go.

Guest redsrus

Portman road for away fans is as big a dump as our away end-add to that extortionate prices and no beer (cose were trouble makers!).

I am severly tempted not to go-also having secound thoughts about about going to see the Wendies.

COYR.

I'm just a football supporter enjoys having a laugh with fellow supporters win, lose or draw. It's a day out.

I didn't think such a radical opinion was allowed on this forum!

I'll be at Ipswich mate. My brother lives there and is confined to a wheelchair these days. Having been with him before I know ITFC will give us a good view of the pitch, but we'll be counted as Home fans, not visitors. If anyone else is thinking of taking a disabled fan to Portman Road, it makes the game affordable if you contact them in advance. The last few seasons they've charged £20 for the fan in the wheelchair (my brother) whilst the bloke pushing (me) has got in free!.

All I ask is please don't abuse the system and have the seated fan leap up and run round celebrating a City goal!

Archived