IGNORED

Cardiff..

Guest TauntonRed

Swop league positions with them here and now, since they returned to the championship they have had one bad season, unlike this club.

Indeed, with every season that passes Cardiff are getting stronger and stronger as a football club while we get weaker and weaker.

Yep, great squad.. difference is this year they have a big squad full of quality players.

Well done to 'em,

We must have a chance of a good cup run then :yes:

(This was in response to your Blackburn are shit comment, unfortunately deleted somehow)

They bought some good players, and every season have improved on the squad making them more and more competitive. It's the situation we would like to have found ourselves in, but we stagnated, and started going backwards in quality.

Cardiff if they get to the Premier League could become huge... whilst I would not want to be them, can't help but feel a little jealous at their success.

Eh hmmm!!!!!! 18 million wage bill! Why aren't we there? No one expects us

Simple, we keep appointing managers who arent right for the job. some would say cheaper options. Coppell aside, he was just spineless.

These managers just waste the resources at their disposal like del signing two bench warming strikers who cant play because the midfield and cb areas are pathetically weak. The cash needed to be spent on these areas first. build From the back and all that.

I cannot belive some of you on here, if cardiff are so great go and surpport them. The thing you new modern fans dont get is that if CITY is your team then thats it, through thick and thin, up and down, good and bad. I cant stand them or most of their fans, if they read your comments on here about them, then they will think we realy have become a sad bunch....

Guest Bluebirds Boyo

If I was a Cardiff fan I'd be really worried, winning so many games (with apparent ease) puts your manager to the top of a lot of under performing prem teams wish list, obviously they want to go up but not too easily!

Haha, really? Really?! Is this the angle you're taking?

I cannot belive some of you on here, if cardiff are so great go and surpport them. The thing you new modern fans dont get is that if CITY is your team then thats it, through thick and thin, up and down, good and bad. I cant stand them or most of their fans, if they read your comments on here about them, then they will think we realy have become a sad bunch....

The expression tounge in cheek works for me on this thread, granted the shaggers are doing well, but we are not their rivals, go west young man, see what the jacks are doing, they are the main threat to the baaaaadiffff revival, if there is one !

Guest Ciderhead3892

How can some people say Cardiff are not our rivals?! It's the biggest games of the season and always the fixtures I look out for at the start of the season..

How can some people say Cardiff are not our rivals?! It's the biggest games of the season and always the fixtures I look out for at the start of the season..

Because they are scarred Cardiff will go up, and can't stand the thought of it.

For me, to be honest, Rovers are our only real rivals, I don't feel the same upset losing to Cardiff as I do to Rovers. That is not saying I like Cardiff. I just dislike rovers more.

Admire them or not, they are a bench mark for where we want to be.

They were a shit tip laughing stock not so long ago and may have lost their identity but look where they are now.

Fair enough. When BMW buy us out, you'll be happy for us to play in blue and white quarters, then :bored:

Admire them or not, they are a bench mark for where we want to be.

They were a shit tip laughing stock not so long ago and may have lost their identity but look where they are now.

I would rather use aspects of a proper honest club like Norwich City as a benchmark.

A club that has continually not put its very existence at risk financially, and has not needed a ludicrous take over and re-brand to wipe out its obscene self inflicted debts.

It WAS once one the biggest game of the season for reasons that no longer exist.

Football has been gentrified, homogenised and this fixture has fallen off the planet in its intensity.

If the fixture has no restrictions this season hundreds may return, but many will visit to view the curious new graceless franchise identity that has replaced CCFC.

I would rather use aspects of a proper honest club like Norwich City as a benchmark.

A club that has continually not put its very existence at risk financially, and has not needed a ludicrous take over and re-brand to wipe out its obscene self inflicted debts.

Ironic? We have massive, unsustainable debts and some people on here are calling for SL to sell the club to arabs (or whoever)...

Ironic? We have massive, unsustainable debts and some people on here are calling for SL to sell the club to arabs (or whoever)...

Who thinks Mr Lansdown would put the club in such a situation as Cardiff?

Mr Lansdown will not be wanting to re-invent the club identity by putting players in green shirts [luck?] with Orville [kids market?] as a club badge.

It WAS once one the biggest game of the season for reasons that no longer exist.

Football has been gentrified, homogenised and this fixture has fallen off the planet in its intensity.

If the fixture has no restrictions this season hundreds may return, but many will visit to view the curious new graceless franchise identity that has replaced CCFC.

You just have to look at the Manchester derby to see that is not the case. There is still passion in football, unfortunately after 40 years of poor football, Bristol City fans simply cannot be arsed any more. Same for many many other clubs.

You just have to look at the Manchester derby to see that is not the case. There is still passion in football, unfortunately after 40 years of poor football, Bristol City fans simply cannot be arsed any more. Same for many many other clubs.

Different dynamics and diffrent prefences at work, but Charlton away has had more lads attend, more fans attend.

Football is not all about winning for everybody.

What the hell... explain yourselves!

Yep, great squad.. difference is this year they have a big squad full of quality players.

Well done to 'em, but blackburn are shit.

No the Squad is shit like Cardiff and its fans, full of shit.

I hope it is, I'll go watch some Premier League games then.

and bring shame upon yourself, that's sick

They bought some good players, and every season have improved on the squad making them more and more competitive. It's the situation we would like to have found ourselves in, but we stagnated, and started going backwards in quality.

Cardiff if they get to the Premier League could become huge... whilst I would not want to be them, can't help but feel a little jealous at their success.

God what are you Cardiff's biggest fan or all time or something, why don't you just come out and say you love them and save typing?

:redcard:

Guest CardiffBlackLabel

I appreciate most of you won't be interested, but in the spirit of football fraternity, the below is a petition to return Cardiff City to blue.

As said, I know we are rivals of Bristol City, but hopefully some of you might want to sign to support the principle of football culture in the UK.

Thanks

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/bring-back-our-blue/

What the hell... explain yourselves!

No the Squad is shit like Cardiff and its fans, full of shit.

and bring shame upon yourself, that's sick

God what are you Cardiff's biggest fan or all time or something, why don't you just come out and say you love them and save typing?

:redcard:

:clap:

Fair enough. When BMW buy us out, you'll be happy for us to play in blue and white quarters, then :bored:

ALL football fans don't have a say in who owns their club. We are lucky that SL is actually a fan and wants to put sporting Bristol on the map, unlike the majority of these faceless overseas investors.

I don't agree with what has happened at Cardiff, that is not the point I was making. It is their squad that they have built up & it's the stadium they have now which ultimately puts them in a stronger position.

The BMW remark, by the way, is a rediculous analogy to make, that's like saying if McDonalds buy us out would I wear a clowns nose & eat burgers all of the time? (I do anyway!)

You are correct in some way as personally, I would never drive a BMW because of the badge. It would go completely against my ethics.

Cardiff are doing well at the moment but they generally do do well in the first half of the season. It's the 2nd half of the season that is generally their problem. Who can forget 2008-9 when they were 10 or 11 points clear of Preston with 4 games to go and lost out on the play offs on goal difference!

I appreciate most of you won't be interested, but in the spirit of football fraternity, the below is a petition to return Cardiff City to blue.

As said, I know we are rivals of Bristol City, but hopefully some of you might want to sign to support the principle of football culture in the UK.

Thanks

---------------

I'll probably get stick for this, but I think we should support this. I'm sick of OUR football being corrupted by the money men.

Thanks

Signed.

The decision to change your history is based on nothing more than some made up superstitious bollocks in your owners head. Lets hope he doesn't start believing in fairies for your sake.

I've just seen this comment, surely you are joking... right?

I think he must be, if he was that interested in the premiership surely he would go to Swansea and watch it there.

Personally would not give the steam of my piss to watch Cardiff in any division.

Archived