IGNORED

Early Ipswich Predictions

Guest red66

I can only assume that the points we have picked up away from home have been due to the home side suffering from the same sort of over-expectation that we have at AG. So, the game goes one of two ways for me, either we do another smash-and-grab raid like Wed (having ridden our luck for the entire game), or Ipswich dominate, take a comfortable lead and see the game out like Derby.

Think 2-0, with Ipswich running the clock down for 30 mins most likley.

Expecting several players to be dropped after last week - not 'rested' but dropped.

Then we'll see who comes in and what difference it makes.

With last week's team Ipswich could conceivably score at will, hopefully any replacements will play with the pride and determination so sadly lacking against Derby and that in itself could make a huge difference.

I expect defeat but impossible to predict the scale until we see the team.

3-1 Ipswich, I gave us a goal as I can see us pinching one but still being thoroughly outplayed and far less the spirited of the two teams.

As dull and uninspiring as this may sound, I think you've nailed it there Spike. Bah flipping humbug

Expecting several players to be dropped after last week - not 'rested' but dropped.

Then we'll see who comes in and what difference it makes.

With last week's team Ipswich could conceivably score at will, hopefully any replacements will play with the pride and determination so sadly lacking against Derby and that in itself could make a huge difference.

I expect defeat but impossible to predict the scale until we see the team.

3 dropped, 4 changes in total. Sounds like would have been 5 if D.Wilson hadn't picked up a late injury

Still haven't got a clue how this match might go.

Let's just hope we can somehow score first.

Archived