IGNORED

City Vs Millwall Match Thread

We will lose this 3 or 4 nil. Ridiculous team. It's one thing to never change a winning side but to change it the way he has is criminal, will McInnes ever learn?

Especially when he can rest a few on Saturday against Blackburn.

backs to the wall approach all well and good... BUT: you start slow, on the back foot. If you lose a goal you are stuffed. Teams rarely pick up the pace from such a start. Negative approach, negative mindset, often leads to disaster. As we have found.

Yep Del's team selection handed Millwall the initiative... he is more clueless than Millen was!

Guest bcfcsouth

We might aswell just accept going down now, why the constant tinkering.

I actually thought he dropped fonts for a while on sat.

All this is getting beyond a joke now.

I am getting to the 'had enough' stage TBH.

i have backed Del but his team selection today is utterly bewildering. To change a winning side to this pathetic excuse for a performance seems absolute madness.

Millwall could get a hatful.

McInnes is beginning to really get on my tits to a point Im disliking him.

He changes the side and formation prefering to concentrate on the opposition.

Drops Baldock and Davis doesnt even make the bench !!!

Why bother ? Our defence is rubbish so the only thing going for us is the attack....so that pillock plays a lone Stead up front.

Do us a favour McInnes just resign and leave our club

Guest duncan disorderley

Come on Steve, wield the axe. We know it's not working and so do you. The blokes ripping the club apart with your blessing it seems.

Guest Bedminster Born And Red

A football match is 90 minutes long.

If we get something against pretty decent side at one of the most difficult places in the division then the selection was right... If not, it was wrong. Difficult to really judge when not there until the match is overS

Millwall are a decent side, fair enough, but are they so decent that they should be battering us to the point where the game ought to be done and dusted for them and where we haven't had a shot on goal in 40 minutes? There's losing to a decent side and then there's making mugs of the supporters who have travelled 120 odd miles to watch you. I know what we are doing at the moment.

Just piss off McInnes you spineless bottling ****. You stumbled across a winning combination on Saturday and then you go and cock it up again. Fontaine is blinking useless and we all know it. Mark Wilson - wtf?? If I was Baldock & Davies I would want out in this transfer window. We deserve to lose and no doubt will.

A football match is 90 minutes long.

If we get something against pretty decent side at one of the most difficult places in the division then the selection was right... If not, it was wrong. Difficult to really judge when not there until the match is overS

You didnt really say that did you Jordan ?

Archived