IGNORED

Come On Everyone!?!

I have had enough of people saying we are going down!!

Your suppose to support the club

Argue that the man in charge makes mistakes but why say we are going down, Is it certain, NO

Footballs a funny game and if we go on a 7 unbeaten streak we'll be out of the bottom 3.

Club Motto is ALWAYS BELIEVE so lets start believing as soon as the players feel the negativity they play worse and us as fans want them to win. Seems pretty obvious to me about what we should do.

Rant Over

Argue that the man in charge makes mistakes but why say we are going down, Is it certain, NO

Footballs a funny game and if we go on a 7 unbeaten streak we'll be out of the bottom 3.

Club Motto is ALWAYS BELIEVE so lets start believing as soon as the players feel the negativity they play worse and us as fans want them to win. Seems pretty obvious to me about what we should do.

Rant Over

Football is a funny game but not as funny as going 7 games unbeaten, you'll be saying we might even get a clean sheet soon.

McTinker is out of his depth, I think most people are actually saying that they cannot see us staying up with him in charge.

Guest Ricardo 'Livi' Red

I think it's because of managers tactical inability that some fans believe if this carries on we will be down.

And I am afraid you can't argue with what's happening

Guest Red Robin_94

We probably think were going down due to the shambles that has been the last few home games playing the way we have been no wonder fans believe we have no chance!

Rant Over

Aye funny old game, could go on a 9 match losing streak.. oh hang on!

Rant Over

Check the next 7 games mate.

Rant Over

Is it nice on that planet?

Seen relegation before and this is worse.

No clean sheet all season is enough evidence for me as to why we're firmly stuck in the bottom three with no escape in right

I dont see an R next to our name on the table

we still have games to play, who else can remember the run in at the end of last season we can get out if this. Until its official we are relegated I still believe we can survive.

no lets be fair we are going down

• Admin

I dont see an R next to our name on the table

we still have games to play, who else can remember the run in at the end of last season we can get out if this. Until its official we are relegated I still believe we can survive.

Modern medication is marvellous, isn't it?

But we are going down

The reason I have optimism is due to our goalscoring, 38 in 25, teams usually go down due to lack of goals this isn't a problem with us. The goals against column is desperate though.

The trick is to keep knocking in the goals while reducing the amount conceded other end !

If you really support them then you would want the best for them, which would be to sack this idiot.

Recently I havent said to keep del I just said dont say were are going down as if its certain, Today del got the team wrong and I said in the OP critisise Del all you want juat dont say were are going down

You come across as very naive, how old are you fella? serious question? its all well and good supporting the club, but if we're getting nothing back in return then we need to make our feelings known, its OUR ******* club, not Del's and not the boards, just you remember that!!!!!

DERRICK OUT!!

If you are going to rant at least get the managers name right.

All im on is Belief and Support for the club I love

I understand and admire your stance, but I have to admit we're looking like certanties for League 1.....

The most frustrating thing for me about Mr McInnes is his ability to change/tinker with a winning side. We did OK against Peterborough, and looked hungry for the ball, won possession further up the field, thereby relieving the pressure on our defence.

So why change a winning formula? That I do not understand... Baldock and Stead worked well together, and yet our top scorer is back on the bench....... Yet is back on the field within the first forty odd minutes!

Fontaine is restored to our back line 72 hours after we had probably witnessed it's best performance (at home) this season. And again, he is replaced within forty odd minutes.... You have to ask yourself why?

On the flip side, for those who want Mr McInnes to be shown the door, you have to ask.... Who is there to take over?

Mourinho, Ferguson, Wenger, Moyes and Mancini are all employed elsewhere, and I doubt Mr Lansdown wants to pay compensation, even though I expect they are all watching events at Ashton Gate closely.

So that leaves who exactly?

Shaun O' Driscoll is the only candidate I can think of at the moment. But prior to Mr McInnes appointment (or maybe Coppells appointment) his candidacy split the very same forum members clamoring for change now.

And what of Mark Robins? A very unpopular candidate on this forum, yet has pulled Coventry away from the threat of basement football and toward the Play off Lottery.

I truly can't think of any realistic candidate who is currently out of work who would unite Ashton Gate.

Di Matteo will have bigger fish to fry than Bristol City, Davies is another Scot, who, in my opinion only, failed miserably at Forest with far greater spending power than he would be afforded by Mr Lansdown.

Mark Maghee did well in his last post and deserves his sabaticle.

A sobering thought for all on here is that there are (I think) nineteen sides who have graced the Premier League since its inception. We are one of five teamswho haven't.

My point is that we have no right simply to expect or feel that we deserve Championship Football. We are fighting against parachute payments and Premier league quality, so maybe we all need to take a reality check. We are Bristol City.

After these thoughts JakeBCFC, I don't know where my support lays.

I would love Mr McInnes to succeed, but he has to stop tinkering.

But as the phrase goes................. love is blind

You come across as very naive, how old are you fella? serious question? its all well and good supporting the club, but if we're getting nothing back in return then we need to make our feelings known, its OUR ******* club, not Del's and not the boards, just you remember that!!!!!

DERRICK OUT!!

16 and all in saying is as a supporter you shouldnt be saying were going down

Archived