IGNORED

Help

Robin 101

I am really worried now about the drop now because if Albert leaves for ACN and if rumours are true Davies leaves + danns returns to Leicester then the only quality that I can see is baldock, heaton, Cunningham and maybe stead.

Do you trust Mcinnes to replace these losses well or will we buy the usual rubbish and continue to struggle?

HELP

We have to have good players in, if we should have a chance. Im sure DM and the club is working on it. Really hope that it will work out fine, otherwise it gonna be very difficault to stay up. Why did not Wood got a contract after last season? He was one of the players that kept us up last season. Made important goal at the end when we nedeed it.

Mcinnes may have bought our best players but he never plays them. If your club is bottom of the league, why the hell would you leave the top scorer on the bench!!!!

Mcinnes may have bought our best players but he never plays them. If your club is bottom of the league, why the hell would you leave the top scorer on the bench!!!!

on the other thread i read some people saying that mcinnes is useless in the transfer market. personally I think that his faults lie else where, like team selection and not knowing when not to try to change something that does not need changing etc.

Archived