IGNORED

Crazy Transfer Rumours

Robin 101

Ok , well we have seen a lot of these on here over the season but can you make up stranger ones. Will also accept tactic changes or managerial appointments.

Personally I can see mcinnes returning to his playing days to partrner Fontaine in a dynamic defensive duo.

Ps. Doesn't have to be city related

Strange thread. Crazy transfer rumours, that don't have to be about City, but can also be about tactics or anything else?

Ok, what do people think about us playing a 9-2 formation with Roberto Ze Aguirre (who I've been told will be signing from Forest Green United) for the 2031 Pepsi Cup semi-final (intermediate league stage). I don't think it'll work; he's really shit.

Guest Brian Butterfield

I've heard we are signing dale winton to up top. He makes dynamite runs just needs the service. Also Liam Fontaine will take early retirement to focus on his other love, molecular science, which will lead to a new element in the periodic table called fontainium in the future.

The club's fortunes will be revived when the characters from the popular children's 1970s show "The Clangers" take over, with the Soup Dragon as the new Chief Executive.

It is rumoured that they will buy out Steve Lansdown using a mountain of his favourite sweet, Bassett's Liquorice Allsorts. "I've a shitload of money, you know, but an offer of a truck load of highly sugared liquorice treats from a bunch of frankly bizarre felt puppets was too much to resist", said the multi-millionaire, already chomping on one of those weird pink bobbly ones.

Guest Timbo7

Bristol City to sign Championship proven centre-halves, defensive midfield general and exciting playmaker on wages the club can afford because DM is able to convince them that under his expert guidance they can further their careers at Ashton Gate before mounting a serious challenge for the Premier League when we move to Ashton Vale in two years time.

Archived