IGNORED

Madger

England

• Admin
I think you have just contravened the Data Protection Legislation which could lead to the site being closed - I will investigate  :PC_Plod:

Ah I get it, you're publically admitting that my accusation of you being "spanish fly" is correct? I love it when my hunches are proved to be correct :clap:

I believe releasing confidential information into the public domain other than for which it was obtained, processed and held on a computer for a specific purpose is a criminal act but as I suggested, I am a little fuzzy on the latest legislation

• Admin
I believe releasing confidential information into the public domain other than for  which it was obtained, processed and held on a computer for a specific purpose is a criminal act but as I suggested, I am a little fuzzy on the latest legislation

But where does using my BRAIN to realise after reading your views under the various guises you have had on these forums these past few years to conclude that spanish fly is "undoubtedly you" fit into all this.

It's your lack of denial and little dummy spit that you're doing now that has confirmed it.

I think you're confusing me with Adam, I have no access to your passwords & emails etc on here!!!

"But where does using my BRAIN to realise after reading your views under the various guises you have had on these forums these past few years to conclude that spanish fly is "undoubtedly you" fit into all this. "

and there's me thinking you are using insider information - we will see

Archived