IGNORED

Keef Millen

Forza Revolution

Saw him dodging the cars running across the Long Ashton bypass after the match, and why does Stuart Pearce turn up soo often ? today a) because he supports Forest b) he's having a secret affair with Shell from Artcliff

I may be wrong but I'm sure I read somewhere he lives not to far away up the M4.

Guest jrw1978

I saw Holloway getting out of his car with his Mrs at about 1.40. I bet she was thrilled to be spending her Saturday afternoon at Ashton Gate :-)

Might be me putting 2 and 2 together and getting 5, but with Tinman having been working for the last 5 years in Soccer Schools, Coaching, Player Development, and with BCFC having recently advertised a Head of Recruitment Role (i.e. Chief Scout), perhaps Brian was down here on 'official' business?

New Chief Scout? I'd be happy with that.

me too, but theres a few on here that would blow a fuse JOBS FOR THE BOYS n all that

True enough fella.

I do think there has sometimes been an element of this at our club, but in this instance I would consider Tinman to be one of the better candidates for such a role (if of course this is what he was here for???), and if you find a very good candidate for a role who also has knowledge of the club it's a double-win.

Archived