IGNORED

Ajax Fans At Old Trafford

Guest Hydey

Like that.

Even better that are smashing it out not in their mother tongue.

Like when they were chanting 'You're sh*t and you know you are' responding to us chanting you're not famous anymore at the friendly couple years back.

I think the Dutch are the closest Europeans to the English with their culture or for me the most likeable.

Good song in sure we can tailor that to incorporate a certain apple based tipple.

Agreed. I really do like the Dutch.

Passionate about football, love a good party like us aswell! Quite amazing how many Dutch speak English fluently.

Steve McClaren speaks English pretty well considering he's Dutch

Cardiff City had a brief love affair with this song last season. That's enough of a reason for us not to go near it, plus I personally think it's dog shit.

That is a shame. I think it's great. Here are the lyrics if you or anyone else fancies a sing song today

"Don't worry about a thing,

'Cause every little thing gonna be all right.

Singin': "Don't worry about a thing,

'Cause every little thing gonna be all right!"

Rise up this mornin',

Smiled with the risin' sun,

Three little ROBINS

Pitch by my doorstep

Singin' sweet songs

Of melodies pure and true,

Sayin', ("This is my message to you-ou-ou:")

I think the Dutch are the closest Europeans to the English with their culture or for me the most likeable. Good song in sure we can tailor that to incorporate a certain apple based tipple.
But have you tried doing business with them? They're the most penny pinching people I've dealt with, almost without exception. It's true they do tend to be fluent in English and are very clued up on English football and over the decades have copied many things from our game, good and bad.

Agreed. I really do like the Dutch.

Passionate about football, love a good party like us aswell! Quite amazing how many Dutch speak English fluently.

Steve McClaren speaks English pretty well considering he's Dutch

+ 1. So laid back people, travel the country a lot with me kids watching dutch "syphonic metal bands, such as "Epica" (simone simons,lead singer, fit as **** !!)

"nightwish" etc.loads of "em, brilliant music. Would l love to live there,but too bloody old now and would be arrested for leching after all the fit woman they got there !! :D

Archived