IGNORED

Wilson Must Go.

Guest pirate

Guest pirate

Why is Danny Wilson still manager of Bristol City ?

What has he achieved in the last 4 years ?

He has been provided with more money than most managers in the Nationwide and achieved absolutely nothing.

Even during the teams winning run the performances were poor.

Daylight robbery at Peterborough and Notts. County.

Embarassing at Stockport, where he turned up in his car, not on the team coach.

Let all of the players out of contract go, their not worth anything anyway.

Bristol City cannot score goals, their false position was due to exellent defence.

The team selection at the Millennium Stadium was inept.

We never looked like creating anything !

The club does not deserve such support, Bristolians (wherever they live) deserve a team to be proud of.

Why can clubs like Walsall, Crewe and Port Vale achieve more than Bristol City with limited support and money ?

I am not a Gas Head or a part time fan, but a loyal supporter for many years.

I will continue to follow the City home and away next season and will never criticise the team at matches. However, unless Wilson delivers what the fans deserve by Christmas he should be sacked. At least he won't have to travel so far for home matches. He can't even choose a decent place to live !

City t'ill I die.

A very upset supporter.

Guest Geesus the City fan
Why is Danny Wilson still manager of Bristol City ?

What has he achieved in the last 4 years ?

He has been provided with more money than most managers in the Nationwide and achieved absolutely nothing.

Even during the teams winning run the performances were poor.

Daylight robbery at Peterborough and Notts. County.

Embarassing at Stockport, where he turned up in his car, not on the team coach.

Let all of the players out of contract go, their not worth anything anyway.

Bristol City cannot score goals, their false position was due to exellent defence.

The team selection at the Millennium Stadium was inept.

We never looked like creating anything !

The club does not deserve such support, Bristolians (wherever they live) deserve a team to be proud of.

Why can clubs like Walsall, Crewe and Port Vale achieve more than Bristol City with limited support and money ?

I am not a Gas Head or a part time fan, but a loyal supporter for many years.

I will continue to follow the City home and away next season and will never criticise the team at matches. However, unless Wilson delivers what the fans deserve by Christmas he should be sacked. At least he won't have to travel so far for home matches. He can't even choose a decent place to live !

City t'ill I die.

A very upset supporter.

HA Blinking HA

So the previous season when we had the best attack..... we were let down by our poor defence???

You even say that this season we have had an excellent defence!

Both times finishing third by a whisker!!

Go 'support' someone else u muppet and take all those other wilson out psuedo blues with you.

its so good to be back :blush:

HA Blinking HA

So the previous season when we had the best attack..... we were let down by our poor defence???

You even say that this season we have had an excellent defence!

Both times finishing third by a whisker!!

Go 'support' someone else u muppet and take all those other wilson out psuedo blues with you.

its so good to be back :grr:

i see you love div.2 that much then :blush:

Guest Geesus the City fan

Not really i just support BCFC, our league status is quite insignificant.

the 'its good to be back line' refers to my enforced absence due to over piffed orfness and the rampant negetivity expressed on sunday nite.

Blue invasion with red masking me thinks.

its soo good to be back

:blush:

Guest BS XI
Not really i just support BCFC, our league status is quite insignificant.

Next...... :blush:

BTW. If DW did offer his resignation, would Steve accept it?

Guest SomethingSomethingRubenstein
Blue invasion with red masking me thinks.

Yep, I make you right on that one. There's a lot of it about at the moment, I suspect! :blush:

Guest claloudav

Wilson has actually done a good job considering. He has got Bristol City from 7th to strong 3rd and even 1st at one point this season. which shows it can be done. Give the guy another chance.

Guest Cidergal
Has it not occured to you that "pirate" is a gashead , and is taking the mickey out of what we've all been saying on the forum??
Well done Cider red! Do you people not think to click on his profile? You will then see that he is a gashead. And a pretty sad one at that.

Guest pirate

None of the replies given to my reasoned argument about 'Wilson Must Go' were relevant. What sort of club is proud of being 3rd. or is 4th. after failing twice in the play-offs. Being 3rd is NO BETTER than being 13th, we are still in the 2nd Division.

How can anybody be proud of failing ? Be proud of being Bristolian and especially proud of being a City fan. The players were not good enough, the manager was not good enough and the board were not good enough. The only success story was the increasing support. Bristol is the 7th biggest City in England, why does it not have a Premier league team ? The answer is that the Club is not good enough !

We appoint a failure as a manager and employ him for 4 years, we allow him to spend money on mediocre players and praise them all for failing. I wonder how many away games some of the Fans' Forum debaters have watched, because some of them write without any knowledge. Maybe these so called experts should watch the Rovers, because they only understand 3rd Division and Conference football. Get a life, and start being objective.

Archived