IGNORED

City Vs Derby Match Thread

Robin 101

This forum is so fickle.

I just love it.

Not fickle at all mate. Just somewhat baffled as to why Kelly (our most industrious midfielder for the last 10-12 games) has been left out? Especially since Marv has been all round the world and played 180 mins in 5 days. In a game where we know we're not going to see much of the ball.

Not fickle - just the first time I have questioned Sod's decision, which I'm entitled to do.

Not fickle at all mate. Just somewhat baffled as to why Kelly (our most industrious midfielder for the last 10-12 games) has been left out? Especially since Marv has been all round the world and played 180 mins in 5 days. In a game where we know we're not going to see much of the ball.

Not fickle - just the first time I have questioned Sod's decision, which I'm entitled to do.

Exactly, not fickle at all just wondering why our best midfielder is on the ******g bench whilst Kilkenny, Elliot and bloody skuse who offers nothing have started.

I hope for SODs sake he's carrying a knock.

Kilkenny hasn't been here for five years though. Skuse is playing right midfield.

yes, from the sounds of things skuse is playing wide.

i was expecting a 3-5-2 which we've seen SO'D play before

heaton

moloney nyatanga fontaine

anderson skuse kilkenny elliott cunningham

baldock stead

which would arguably make more sense?

That's why I never listen, totally amaturish, it's like they din't care and don't think we do either !

Yeah, but that's a first, lots of fans on here actually thinking it was a City goal.

Bring back the Big Cheese.

Is the formation

------------------heaton------------------

Maloney-----Tang-------Font----Cun

----Skuse----Kilkenny----Elliot--------

--------------Anderson-------------------

--------Baldock------Davies-------------

?

All I keep thinking is .................................whats changed since SOD has come in ?

Home form obviously. Why do people find it so hard to have a bit of perspective?

We seriously need to turn things round in the second half though - even a point today would leave us with a Hell of a lot to do in our last few games...

Home form obviously. Why do people find it so hard to have a bit of perspective?

We seriously need to turn things round in the second half though - even a point today would leave us with a Hell of a lot to do in our last few games...

Its hard when its the same old, very little change and we are still not good enough.

Yeah, but that's a first, lots of fans on here actually thinking it was a City goal.

What?

Three goals scored away from home since Mr O' Driscoll took charge, and not one scored by a City player!

Why on earth would lots of fans think City had scored??

Now need two goals in 45 minutes!

Which begs the question, When was the last time a team conceded two own goals in one half to lose a game?

If we don't win, it's relegation for sure. I think it was always going to happen anyway. SOD has suggested youth will become more prominent next season and I can only think he would do this in league 1 as they aren't ready to become hardened championship players yet. Prepare for the drop because it is happening

Listen, as a team and a club, we deserve to go down. We are so poor, by far the worst team in this league.

O'driscoll can't work miracles....in a weird, sad way, I'm almost looking forward to League 1 as I'm hoping we may finally have a manager who will get rid of some of the leeches at this club, the leeches who really don't give two shits about us. They have no pride.

It proves the mentality, we're going down without a whimper, it's pathetic.

Listen, as a team and a club, we deserve to go down. We are so poor, by far the worst team in this league.

O'Driscoll can't work miracles....in a weird, sad way, I'm almost looking forward to League 1 as I'm hoping we may finally have a manager who will get rid of some of the leeches at this club, the leeches who really don't give two shits about us. They have no pride.

It proves the mentality, we're going down without a whimper, it's pathetic.

And thats my point not slating SOD but we are still not up for a fight as a team.

Archived