IGNORED

City Vs Derby Match Thread

Robin 101

Nothing against SOD but if McInnes had dropped Kelly and not picked our best player Adomah for so long he would have got hell,change it SOD we need a result

Please don't try and compare that Scottish clown who got us in this position to SOD who is a quality manager doing a good job with the dross that McInnes left.

A very curious capitulation. No fight, no leadership on or off the pitch. It's as if the only people who care are the fans. Be interested to see who's first to post the 'football philosophy according to Sean' after this one, and proclaim his genius. Skuse and a geriatric Jamaican. Give me strength.

"I can't fault the effort."

"love the way derby setup as a club"

"Will keep going, whatever will be"

This means that we will have to win every home game remaining to have any hope.

we already needed that, and to rely on other teams messing up

now we need a catastrophic collapse from 3 teams above us, several of whom have 2 games in hand

(based on results staying the same)

if howard isn't introduced soon, i'd be very curious to know why exactly we signed him? surely a player to link the forwards and the midfield was what was wanted, yet he never ever plays...why pay the wages...?

yes very strange with howard, surely must come in monday.

likely to be to late then i know, f,,, pearsons cuming on?

2-0 down, need a win, what do you do? bring on howard, your creative midfielder? bring on burns, your young attacking hope, who you haven't loaned out because stead and taylor are injured? or do you bring on pearson?

"I can't fault the effort."

"love the way derby setup as a club"

"Will keep going, whatever will be"

Indeed, I don't think SO'D has ever expected to keep City up.

He knows full well we are the worst team in the division and we fully deserve to go down.

It's all about next season now, let's just hope he's the sort of man capable of one hell of a brutal clearout.

Guest fabio

As good as though.

Maybe but not down yet bring on Monday massive crowd and see what happens tomorrow.

I recall an unbeaten run last year keeping us up. We can only improve away from home 2 surprise wins and maintain home form is all we need

Indeed, I don't think SO'D has ever expected to keep City up.

He knows full well we are the worst team in the division and we fully deserve to go down.

It's all about next season now, let's just hope he's the sort of man capable of one hell of a brutal clearout.

Totally agree.

Its all about the summer months and doing well next season with SOD in charge.

Guest fabio

After losing tonight it wont take long for the fans to get on players backs on Monday

We need to get behind them Monday massive atmosphere needed

Davies and Baldock both not happy. Davies going round kicking Derby players, Baldock just kicked a screen off pitch.

Assuming service to them has been next to nothing? Doesn't surprise me - two that could score bagfuls of goals given the right service. Shame our midfield don't provide that.

Guest fabio

Really hope SO'D stays if we do go down. Feel that if we went down, he's a guy that could build us back up and create a quality promotion winning squad.

Think that's why we got him in, if we do go down hope to see us have some entertaining football

Agree... You can take a horse to water, but you can't make it drink

Randomly reminded me of a Half Man Half Biscuit tune :

Down beside the babbling brook I was trying to sketch myself a Stallion,

When the Stallion said to me,

That's the 3rd biro that you've broke, and all day I cannot wait,

You can lead a horse to water, but your pencil must lead mate,

Ooooooohhhhh said the Stallion.

Sorry - bored!!

Maybe but not down yet bring on Monday massive crowd and see what happens tomorrow.

I recall an unbeaten run last year keeping us up. We can only improve away from home 2 surprise wins and maintain home form is all we need

How's that gonna happen? Players wake up one morning and think, oh we're in a bit of trouble here, maybe I should try a bit harder? SOD does inspirational? Two teams employ Tottenhams chef? No hope.

Agree that Stead is a good player at this level. Baldock on the other hand I feel was massively over rated when we signed him, and has done nothing to persuade me he has what it takes. A poor man's Pitman

we could do with Pitman when we are in League 1 !

SHOT ON TARGET!!!!

leicester losing, millwall winning yet more bad news for us

Only teams that matter to us now are Pboro, Wolves, Sheff Wed and Barnsley imo!

I bet the Deby fans are pleased that Davies left.He is hopeless and I presume on good wages .i hope we can off load him asap.

And what a weird statement... Hopeless? He's our top goalscorer this season, despite a useless midfield providing service to him.

Guest Swindon8er

Disgraceful performance by the sounds of it, and I know how them travelling fans will be feeling having watched many of them this season.

Archived