IGNORED

Cardiff

BigTone

Guest KingKeenor

I can't help but laugh at the bitterness of some Bristol City fans, you had almost the same amount of losses as us last season and that's terrible considering you're down the lower end of the table and we were in the top six. About this no soul and all that, whilst we have a massive travelling contingent of about 4k average to games, you'll be away at Shrewsbury on a Tuesday night staring into the distance, wondering where it all went wrong. OTOS

Cant believe some of the shite in this thread. Some utter bell enda in our fan base, no pride or tradition 'id happily let some middle eastern buy the club and do what ever he wants just to see Man U Liverpool etc' ffs what is wrong with some people. ******* *****

This is my favourite ever thread! :D

I've got this mental image of you bigots sitting in your stained underpants, dribbling down your eggy vests and sticking your school compass into a photo of the Cardiff City team photo while you type your vitriol with the other hand. :dancing6:

You'd only be partially right then wouldn't you?

Congratulations to you and reluctantly to your team on your promotion.

I can't say that I have ever liked Cardiff as a football team but you are up and that does say something, reluctantly because I have never really liked Cardiff..... oh sorry I've said that.

You may not like BCFC either and that is fair enough.....

As I used to say to an old gasser who posted on here......... Respect to you but not your team.

Well done anyway.

Never read so much bitter rollocks from City supporters in all my 55 years. Well done to the Blue birds its great to have a regional team in the Premier League. I can go and watch United, Liverpool, Chelsea, Man City or West Ham now when we are away at Carlisle or Preston.

If all you bitter and twisted so say City supporters actually got behind the club you say you love so much and actually filled the stadium on a match day rather than sit at home and moan behind a VDU we wouldn't be in this predicament.

Like it or not Cardiff are light years ahead of us......we can only Dream ( indefinitely and until the end of time ) about Premier League status...

As for selling your souls...you would...so don't give me all this moral high ground clap trap.

NO, you would,I would not.

I must offer my congratulations to our friends across the water.Premier League football at last.What is the cost apart from losing your:1) History2) Colours3) Identity4) PrideMay the Seoul Crew have some good away days and enjoy your one season in the Prem.

Taking regular free facials from Malaysian business men is considered a tip.

I can't help but laugh at the bitterness of some Bristol City fans, you had almost the same amount of losses as us last season and that's terrible considering you're down the lower end of the table and we were in the top six. About this no soul and all that, whilst we have a massive travelling contingent of about 4k average to games, you'll be away at Shrewsbury on a Tuesday night staring into the distance, wondering where it all went wrong. OTOS

Malaysian rent boys, rather you than us. We've got our pride, you've got no credibility. MK Dons mark II.

I was very reluctant, but still attending until the Brighton game (when Vincent Twonk gave out the red scarves). Looking around me, I felt disgust..that's the only word for it. Since then, I've stopped going.

I must admit, last night I did want to go..partly for the years I've put in of hard graft watching them in the lower leagues, but also because in recent weeks I feel the fanbase have started to become more vocally pro-blue.

How do I feel now? it's weird, the best thing is how good it is for the city, economy, tourism etc (especially, sorry to say with Bristol City going down), but this doesn't feel like my club, the passion of the past is gone until such a time that it feels like my club again.

Still obviously have an emotional attachment to Cardiff City, but not in it's present form..I wanted them to get promoted, but can't say I feel enormously fussed either way now next season.

Respect. Nice to hear from a proper Cardiff fan for a change!

Being 'Old School', up until this season I would have been utterly gutted to see our Welsh neighbours get promoted.

Now? Genuinely, couldn't care less. Not sour grapes. They're not Cardiff, as I know them. They're just some form of Foreign Franchise - they've no identity and nothing to get worked up about. Just don't see them as representing Cardiff, Wales or being a rival of ours.

Frightening really how a Club I detested for decades (although had respect for some of their supporters) can just disappear off the face of the planet so quickly. Really do feel sorry for their genuine fans and wish them every success with FC Cardiff or whatever.

Archived