IGNORED

Transfer Targets

bcfcchris2016

Leon Mckenzie (peterbough)

Kevin Gallen(Q.P.R) Recently Unhappy

Jamie Cureton (Korian Place)

Mark Robins (Rotherham)

Faustino Asprilla (Northern Europen Club) whatever happened to him. good signing for us

Anthony Yeboah (ex Leeds Striker) See Aprilla

Matthew Ethrington (UnHappy Spurs Midfielder)

Paul Gascoigne (If No At Spurs Maybe A Great Signing)

Des Walker (notts forest Defender)

Junior Baiano (Brazilian Hard Nut Recently Said He Wants To Play In The English League)

Leon Briton (swansea) impressed at ashton gate. Could We.

Nice List For Wilson To Look At :Party12:

McKenzie - didn't he just reject a move to Wigan? I'm pretty sure he's out of contract at the end of the season and I'd guess is waiting till then so he can demand higher wages.

Gallen - Not a chance, he loves QPR and they're hardly likely to sell to one of their main promotion rivals.

Robins - This debate has been had on so many posts i'm not even going to bother reopening the subject

Asprilla - Darlington were going to have to pay him £17,000 a week last season remember, we can't afford that

Yebohah - has to be older than 33, i'm sure he was 30/31 when he left leeds, and i'm not 100% but wasn't he the one who nobody could actually prove how old he was, he didn't actually know and they thought he was probably a couple of years older?

Etherington - Great player, pity west ham signed him for 1.5m a couple of months ago

Des Walker - 37 and is ####, coming from nottingham i've seen him a few times, awful

Baino - must also be about 35 and i'd imagine when he spoke of coming to engalnd it's be to someone like bolton

Gazza - anyone's guess

Guest Bow_Legged_Chicken

I wouldn't mind seeing Gazza down here, hes an England legend, a livily character and on the pitch he will be a tremendous influence. he is obviously trying really hard to get back into football and he must stil have summat in him even if its just to light up the last 20 minutes of our game.

I'm 100% sure it will boost our attendences, the main reason people wouldn't want him here is his off the field exploits personally i think he has cleaned up his act a lot. Everything of fairly recent is just over hyped media #### because of his history. Why not sign him on a mess about and your out contract?

I wouldn't mind seeing Stan Collymore down here either, give them both time in first team football again and two premiership greats like that cannot lose it altogether.

Imagine signing Gazza and Collymore on a free the media attention we would get and the boost in attendances would be immense and should pay their wages easy.

Leon Mckenzie (peterbough)

Kevin Gallen(Q.P.R) Recently Unhappy

Jamie Cureton (Korian Place)

Mark Robins (Rotherham)

Faustino Asprilla (Northern Europen Club) whatever happened to him. good signing for us

Anthony Yeboah (ex Leeds Striker) See Aprilla

Matthew Ethrington (UnHappy Spurs Midfielder)

Paul Gascoigne (If No At Spurs Maybe A Great Signing)

Des Walker (notts forest Defender)

Junior Baiano (Brazilian Hard Nut Recently Said He Wants To Play In The English League)

Leon Briton (swansea) impressed at ashton gate. Could We.

Nice List For Wilson To Look At    :Party12:

What complete and utter ######e!!

check the facts on each player and then come back when you are older!

Guest Tins4Gaffer
How about Jaime Cureton , he's on a free from Busan Icons and i didnt just make this up! :Cheeky22:

Too late now that we've brought Miller in.. otherwise yeah definately!!

Archived