IGNORED

Walk Out Song.

Guest ashbrisc11

Guest ashbrisc11

If you could choose any song for City to walk out too,what would it be? I'm intrigued by peoples responses because i've been watching the darts lately and i believe certain songs build more of a tension and atmosphere than others. My choice would be Eye of the tiger.

Guest WsM BcFc

Drink up thy cider during the chorus and get everyone singing , something similar to what west ham have with forever blowing bubbles

Tinie Tempah - Written in the stars.

I actually really like this. I dont think it will be used as walk out music, but definitely something to consider for around kick off time. Maybe 10 mins pre-match.

I will speak to Dave L as we will be looking at various things for next season and music, as always, will be a big talking point.

Remember, all suggestions are welcome and if ever you have something you genuinely feel might be useful on a match day, as well as posting it on here make sure Dave L see's it and email him - david.lloyd@bcfc.co.uk

I actually really like this. I dont think it will be used as walk out music, but definitely something to consider for around kick off time. Maybe 10 mins pre-match.

I will speak to Dave L as we will be looking at various things for next season and music, as always, will be a big talking point.

Remember, all suggestions are welcome and if ever you have something you genuinely feel might be useful on a match day, as well as posting it on here make sure Dave L see's it and email him - david.lloyd@bcfc.co.uk

Perhaps a little portentous and melodramatic for a simple game of football...?!

I actually really don't. It's overplayed gravelly mumbling that won't come out well over the speakers. But if it makes a change to the tired Kill Bill music then so be it.

'No commitment, you're an embarresment

No commitment, a living endorsement

keep away from our door

Don't want you round here no more'

I think Madness have summed up exactly how I feel about our present first team squad

I would say an awful lot worse to their faces TBH.

Just leave FFS!

Archived