IGNORED

Do You Think Johnson Will Have The Last Laugh Over Us?

hippy273

I was thinking when Yeovil won yesterday, if GJ actually pulls off the spectacular again with a limited budget in the final. Could he succeed in keeping Yeovil in the Championship and possibly challenge the playoff's in the Championship again with them? I think he's learned a lot of lessons with us.

Much of our success went downhill when he parted ways i felt. Do you think if he gets promoted with Yeovil our reputation will be damaged a little? i already feel like we are a lesser club over them. I guess only time will tell.

I was thinking when Yeovil won yesterday, if GJ actually pulls off the spectacular again with a limited budget in the final. Could he succeed in keeping Yeovil in the Championship and possibly challenge the playoff's in the Championship again with them? I think he's learned a lot of lessons with us.

Much of our success went downhill when he parted ways i felt. Do you think if he gets promoted with Yeovil our reputation will be damaged a little? i already feel like we are a lesser club over them. I guess only time will tell.

Well put it like this , if he manages them as badly as he did us after the playoff final then they won't last long.

Well put it like this , if he manages them as badly as he did us after the playoff final then they won't last long.

He could certainly give them a a shot though, and possibly a run for the Championships money.

Everyone reluctantly knew that he had run out of ideas, the players, owner, fans & GJ himself.

Cast your minds back to the press conference with owner & manager present to announce his departure. Quite unprecedented nowadays.

The depth of feeling we had as fans for him was very deep but the sad look on SL's & GJ's faces that day showed the same feelings.

Seeing him turn up at Northampton & Peterborough he looked like a fish out of water.

I am glad he has got his old "mojo" back.

In a season of despair, being reminded of how well we conduct ourselves towards our manager from the owner/chairman down to us ordinary supporters makes me proud to be a Bristol City fan.

Archived