IGNORED

Barnsley Game Massive

Red Robin

:sport5: The game saturday is probably the most important this season,IF WE CAN WIN AND ITS A BIG IF on our previous home adventures than we could really start to bubble.

Lets just hope we can take the plus points from the Brighton game into it.

Now the sour question if we lose we are on the wacky roller coaster again of who is to blame.

I just hope and pray it is the turning point and we build on it, because to beat Brighton, and Barnsley in back to back games is pretty impressive not many teams in this division will do that this season.

COME ON BOYS PASSION,COMMITMENT,AND A WILL TO WIN THAT ALL WE WANT.

:sport5: :sport5: :sport5: :sport5: :sport5: :sport5:

Guest KingswoodRed
:sport5: The game saturday is probably the most important this season,IF WE CAN WIN AND ITS A BIG IF on our previous home adventures than we could really start to bubble.

Lets just hope we can take the plus points from the Brighton game into it.

Now the sour question  if we lose we are on the wacky roller coaster again of who is to blame.

I just hope and pray it is the turning point and we build on it, because to beat Brighton, and Barnsley in back to back games is pretty impressive not many teams in this division will do that this season.

COME ON BOYS PASSION,COMMITMENT,AND A WILL TO WIN THAT ALL WE WANT.

:sport5:  :sport5:  :sport5:  :sport5:  :sport5:  :sport5:

I think this posting has the highs and lows that every City fan will be thinking this Saturday.

A win hopefully will be another notch in the plus side of the season & something to work on.

A loss will be back to square one again.

Make sure the safety bar is down. This ain't Thorpe Park....not even Alton Towers....this is BCFC.

Enjoy the ride!! :Party27:

Archived