IGNORED

Brazil Vs England

Negan

Can't believe we are still - technically - "in this". I can't believe just how bad we are. We are no further forward with Woy than with Mclaren, Eriksen, Capello or anyone else who has failed to do anything with England. The problem is not management, just a total lack of quality English players, and the blame for that lies with the FA.

Nail on the head about the players

But its not the Fa fault

For me its the clubs that are the problem Always looking at the short term fix

Andy Townsend, shut UP FFS

Why does ITV insist upon presenting the England team with commentary and punditry from former ROI internationals? Townsend is awful and Roy Keane adds nothing to my insight into any aspect of the England team - and why should he? He's Irish FFS.

A few matches back, we were also treated to commentary on an England match from Jim Beglin - another Irishman. Why. Just why?

Are there no shit former English internationals looking for a job on ITV? Apart from Gareth Southgate, of course.

This would be special.

Bit gutted at the news Higuain is leaving but if he's replaced with Cavani i'll be happy.

Casillas, Carvajal, Varane, Ramos, Marcelo, Alonso, Khedira, Bale, Ozil, Ronaldo, Cavani.

Exciting.

Heard Arsenal are in for Higuian. Wouldn't it be great if Arsenal wanted an English player of the same caliber. We don't have anyone.

This is a result of not properly training youngsters, used to be too much of just whacking it up to the biggest kid up front.

Fortunately the FA finally woke up and realised the problem and have hopefully made changes to the way youngsters and trained and how they play the game.

Will take a long time for these changes to filter through to the national team.

And another thing that narks me off is the English obsession with "experience". Milner playing tonight because he's "experienced". Then when a big game comes round he'll get picked because he's "experienced" over AO-C who's "inexperienced".

Joe Hart didn't play at the last World Cup because he was "inexperienced", Rob Green was picked as he was "experienced" and look where that got us!!

If you don't play these younger players who are better than their older rival then they never get the golden ticket that is the "experienced" tag!

I dont understand why England dont play to their strengths - high tempo, direct football.

English teams have dominated in europe for a long time now, yet when England play it seems like a jolly for too many players. I suspect being asked to play a totally alien style of football doesnt help.

The England team individually are not good enough to try and knock the ball around. What they are capable of doing is winning the physical battle. Untill a manager comes in and plays to the strengths of what is available, rather than trying to please the media with a style that doesnt work, ee will continue to dissapoint.

If England could take penalties , we'd have won a tournament or 2 since 66. We don't lose very often in 90 minutes.

And what makes me cringe is ***** who slag off our national team yet have foreigners as their avatar.

I dont understand why England dont play to their strengths - high tempo, direct football.

English teams have dominated in europe for a long time now, yet when England play it seems like a jolly for too many players. I suspect being asked to play a totally alien style of football doesnt help. .

English teams, not English players!

If England could take penalties , we'd have won a tournament or 2 since 66. We don't lose very often in 90 minutes.

And what makes me cringe is ***** who slag off our national team yet have foreigners as their avatar.

Jeez GR. Too much sun today?!

Jeez GR. Too much sun today?!

it is true, we normally go out on pens. He didn't say anything about how well we played, just that we don't lose games that often

Archived