IGNORED

Gus Poyet

Super

Wonder if he knows yet?...

Not surprised tbh. Think Brighton have a replacement lined up. Oscar someone.

"Gus Poyet has been informed by the club's internal disciplinary panel his employment has been terminated ," said a statement on the club website.

Interesting to see where his assistant goes next or if he stays at Brighton with a new gaffer.

He opens his mouth which is a lot better than that bloke Henry... wish someone would tell him to belt up, bugger off or open his gob and talk coherently.

Finally, someone else seeing that Henry is a poor pundit, doesn't really answer the questions given to him, and seems quite arrogant

Finally, someone else seeing that Henry is a poor pundit, doesn't really answer the questions given to him, and seems quite arrogant

Wouldn't you be a tad arrogant if you had his footballing talent?

Best PL goal scorer in recent years by far.

I wish people wouldn't resurrect old threads and add new comments. I looked at this and read that Gus Poyet had just been sacked! Very strange I thought - he did a job job at Sunderland last year. Eventually I realised it was a thread from 2013.

Of course this may be a cunning plan. Nothing much going on so resurrect an old thread for a laugh to confuse a few people.

Wasn't it El Abd that pooed in the changing room

From some peoples perspective, it could have Been El Abd that was mistaken for poo when left alone in the changing room!

Archived