IGNORED

Marvin Bags Brace !

Guest Dolman Moaner

Guest Dolman Moaner

I see Marvelous Marv managed to bag a brace in our reserves impressive 4 - 1

romp against the mighty Taunton Town.

This all before being subbed on 46 minutes !

If The Marvster is ever lucky enough to be "Walking in a Wilson Wonderland" again

(yeah right) and manages to make the first team squad, I will stand up if he warms up and start shouting "Marvin, Marvin, Marvin" I will also encourage everyone around me in Block B of the Dolman to do the same.

If he manages to get onto the pitch, I will continue with my Marvin chants and also carry on doing them every time he trips over the ball or even controls it, again encouraging any peers in my vicinity to join in.

No favourtism down at the Gate obviously :clap:

Oh, Leroy scored one too. (i'm sure it was better)

I'm off to bed now with my tongue firmly in check, or is it cheek.

Guest Dolman Moaner
Possibly a bit negativity to Marvin here but lets be honest i think that even Kevin Nugent or Mark Baird could have put two past Taunton Town Reserves.

With Miller, Roberts, Peacock, Matthews and Lita being much better palyers i think Marv should pack his bags and look else where for his football.

Your quote that they are all better players is based on ?

This is exactly the point I am trying to make in my first post.

Particularly the fact that Lita is in fact the second coming of Christ.

Or so we seem to be led to believe.

Comparing a 20 year old with those two is a tad harsh as well.

Particularly the fact that Lita is in fact the second coming of Christ.

Or so we seem to be led to believe.

Oh it's true D.M.

Apparently there's a church service every week in Horfield where you can go and be anointed by him.

This is followed by sermons. The last entitled "Why i'm a great football league player".

It goes on in to tell the story of how he hardly ever figures in the 1st team yet the Flock 'B', still pay homage to his every move.

I see his career going the way of Liam Rosenior. He is going to be convinced he is better than City without ever proving it. Still another £55k banked.

Archived