IGNORED

Brian Wake Transfer Listed

x3widRacin

fyi there were 9 Carlisle players listed strictly for financial reasons and wake left to further his career

But if he was any good they would be looking for a fee for him surely, unless he was out of contract of course.

We are only interested in players who can IMPROVE the squad, not makeweights, might be's and has been's.

I would rather see the academy and reserve team players tried out before signing almost any of the people mentioned yesterday on this forum.

The only notable exception I believe is Britton of Swansea.

i reacon we should go for josh low from northampton he looked ###### class against swansea and my bro grew up with him :P  :clap:

So do you reckon that we should buy every division three player that has a good game? :) First it`s Leon Britton now Josh Low, who`s on sky next week because I reckon whoever has a good game we should buy them. :clap:

arite mate keep ya nik naks on were spotting up and coming raw talent that can go far u ######in numpty

Ehhh, okay I think I know what you`re saying just. alright mate? keep you`re nik naks on. We`re spotting raw talent that can go far you swear word numpty (translated in edr translator style :how funny: ) No need to swear though you only end up with it being censored. I`ve not got anything against spotting up and coming raw talent but does Josh Low still fit that bill? He`s 25 in February so I`d say not. Leon Britton maybe, he`s only 21, but as pointed out in another post (by who I can`t remember) Leon Britton must serve out a year of his contract so that knocks that one on the head. Anyway where do we get the money to buy people like Josh Low, we`re hardly flushed with cash are we?

P.s. Do you have to use text message type?

Archived