IGNORED

Online Tickets - East End Not Available

Tosey

You have to do it over the phone I think - presume you were looking online?

Nope you were meant to be able to do it online from today:

Notes: Wedlock Stand season ticket holders will not be able to secure their seat online on Thursday, August 22nd. Those supporters can either call Supporter Services or purchase in person. Online sales for Wedlock Stand season ticket holders will be available from Friday, August 23rd onwards. Apologies for this minor inconvenience.

You did bloody well, i was sat waiting for half hour to no avail and being put through to a stupid answer phone message by the end. Gave up.

Ah! the club rang my dad this morning over a mix up about purchasing crystal palace tickets, the system went down and today they are ringing back people clearing that issue up, so while on the phone he asked about rovers tickets which the chap on the phone asked if he wanted to buy some so he did and got mine while on the phone

• Admin

The key is persistence, I was on the line for 53 minutes this morning, drove everyone mad near me in the work with the constant ringing sound coming out of my speakerphone

As others have said, when you get to the mailbox message, press 0 and it stays in the loop, I counted that I did this 8 times in all

well thats shit. only day i could get down there was yesterday but i didnt as i planned to get them online, now they say we cant

So they said online sales for the EE would be available on Friday (today) now there are only available over the phone or in person?

"Notes: Wedlock Stand season ticket holders will not be able to secure their seat online. Those supporters can either call Supporter Services or purchase in person. Apologies for this minor inconvenience."

This was on the original article when tickets were released, at the very bottom.

I can hardly answer on behalf of the club..

When reading the initial article I straight away noticed the comment I posted above so paid little attention to the "online availability schedule" as it seemed irrelevant.

Fair enough. Wasn't having a dig.

Just a bit odd to have contradictory information on the ticketing schedule.

Archived